Chapter II - What's happening?

Third persons POV

What's with that damned flea. Dares to run away without even trying to fight back. Shizou thinks after he got home. He surely was quiet lately... ARGH why do I even care. He could die and I couldn't care less. He strips down to his boxers and lays down in his bed. Still thinking over the daily events, he slowly drifts into the comforting sleep.

~~~~~ Morning ~~~~~

Shizou's POV

I wake up to an annoying noise. I decide to ignore it and continue sleeping but than I realize it's my phone. "Rghh shut up" I say as throw my pillow right into my phone. Fortunaly the ringing stops.

After that I fell asleep again.
I shake it off I shake it off ahaa...
"This damn thing " I yell pissed bc I got waken up by my phone twice today. This time I decide to pick it up. "Oi Shinra! Its better gonna be something important or I'll hang up right now "
Good morning to you too Shizou. Geez you are such a bad morning person. Anyways I have a job for you .
"I'm not interested "
Wait! Its just...could you deliver something to a customer? Its important. Celty is already gone for a job. And I have experiments to do. Please ~
"....just bc I wanted to go out today anyways "
Great Shizou! I owe you one. Meet me in twenty minutes . Byee ~

I hang up and get ready. Fortunally the way to Shinra's apartment only takes 5 minutes. When I arrive, I don't bother to knock and go straight in as I know it's never locked.

"Oi Shinra! "
No answer. I go through the apartement and find a sticky note on the table with a little package right next to it. The note says:

Thanks again Shizou! As you may see I am not there atm bc I got some information's to my new project. Anyways, you have to get this package to the 'insert a random streetname' street. Be careful it's glass!!!
Shinra

Well than I guess I'll go and get this done.

~~~~~Meanwhile at Izayas place~~~~~

Izayas POV

I still lay in my bed. I just stripped out of my t shirt bc felt like I'm on fire. I need the pills.
Maan Shinra's late I think and turn to the side.

~~~~flashback~~~~

I am sick. I got a bad fever and I feel like throwing up constantly. Damn. I just called Shinra to bring me some medicine so I will be strong enough to fight against my lovely monster. I smile to the thought of his amazing strength and him getting all pissed of me. It sure is amusing ~

~~~~~flashback end ~~~~~

A knock on the door makes me flinch.
"Its open" I yell. Yes I never lock the door. Its such a pain in the ass to open it every time someone wants to deliver some work.
I hear the door open and someone calling "I am here to deliver something from Shinra" "just put the bottle on the counter" I yell back . Footsteps... "gasp" hmm? I turn around to see why or better who made the surprising sound. But he was already gone...weird. I get up to grab some pills and a water bottle and go back to the bed. I drown the pills and lay back to sleep. No voices this time huh? And soon the darkness of a deep sleep overcame me.

Shizous POV

WHY HE?! wait is he sick? Is that why he went home so quickly without fighting? Will he get better? WAIT why am I thinking this?! And why am I blushing? Oh .... something surely is wrong with me.

A/N

Sorry for Shizous ringtone I just had to insert Tay there. It is for my cousin BTW love ya. Anyways. I think I am gonna write the 3th chapter now too so I'll maybe update it tomorrow. Love ya and thanks for 2 reads I know it's not much but its jut been 6 days.