Myster Part 2

Last chapter we learned about who had kidnapped Astrid, why he did it, where his was hidding away, what he wanted, and what he did to Astrid if she didn't or he hadn't chose what he wanted to do. We also read that Hiccup had become allies with Dagur and Alvin and that Hiccup went with the help of his friends and new allies to successfully save Astrid. When they did that, before they left they had learned of a shocking and VERY IMPORTANT news. What will it be? Will it affect HICCSTRID? What will everyone do with this news? Read and find out.

As Hiccup, Astrid, Fishlegs, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Tiffany, Jack, Elsa, Snotlout, Dagur, and Alvin were about to leave Drago's island, they heard something they NEVER expected to hear. They heard Drago say that one of the people amongst them is HIS BROTHER. Once Drago said this, EVERYONE stopped and looked at Drago like he was CRAZY. Once Drago had saw his brother's face, he said his name which mad his brother and EVERYONE else turn and look at Drago and his brother. Drago said: "Ah Alvin my brother, how nice to see that you have come to turn aganist your own blood. What did they offer you that you had to do this with them or are you still the coward I ALWAYS knew you were?" Once EVERYONE knew that Alvin was Drago's brother, they regretted trusting Alvin, the ONLY ONE who did NOT regret trusting Alvin is Astrid herself. EVERYONE was shocked that Astrid herself did NOT regret trusting Alvin with HER LIFE. Hiccup had asked Astrid why she did NOT regret trusting Alvin with HER LIFE like the rest did and she responded VERY seriously.

Astrid had said: "What proof do we have that shows that Alvin is ANYTHING like HIS LUNITIC of a brother or that he would betray us? ESPECIALLY since we have now become allies with one another. Also how can we be sure that Drago the LUNITIC is telling us the truth and that he is NOT just saying this so that we will turn our backs on Alvin and then Alvin will be on HIS side? Why are ALL of you so QUICK to judge Alvin? When you nor I know what is or isn't true or what could have happend to make this true. Another thing is, why are you ALL so QUICK to judge Alvin? When we have ALL done something we are NOT proud of or should NOT have done. What gives us the right to judge his? NOTHING does, so we ALL should NOT judge Alvin from what we have heard and we should give him a chance to defend himself before ANYTHING ELSE happens. Am I understood? Finally, this was MY LIFE on the line was it NOT? Therefore I think that I should decide if we should trust Alvin or NOT and what we should do from there, am I correct?" After Astrid's speach, Alvin was SO moved that he looked like he was going to cry and the rest INCLUDING Hiccup were SHOCKED at what Astrid had to say. It was a LONG AKWARD silence before ANYONE spoke. The first to speak was Alvin.

Alvin had said: "Thank you Astrid for sticking by me even though we have been enimies for YEARS and are just NOW becoming allies. It means SO much to me to know that I still have SOMEONE in my corner and thank you for giving me the chance to explain myself." Astrid had then said: "It is NO problem at ALL Alvin. I believe that EVERYONE is INOCCENT until proven GUILTY and should be able to tell THEIR side of the story. Please tell us your side of the story and we will ALL listen to you with OPEN and POSSITIVE ears. Right guys?" EVERYONE shook their head yes because they and EVEN Dagur knows NOT to get on Astrid's bad side other wise it will NOT end well for them. Once that was settled, Alvin started to tell HIS side of the story. Alvin said: "Yes it is true that I am Drago's brother but I promise you that I am NOTHING like him and will NOT join forces with him EVER! I say this because now that I actually have people who care and are willing to be/put up with me, I am NEVER going to betray the people who are there for me. When we were growing up, NOBODY EVER cared for me but they certainly cared for Drago. I was useless, a NOBODY, a NOTHING, and a WASTE of SPACE. So that is why I was who I was before you ALL decided to be around me and make allies with me. I hope I have convinced you that I will NEVER EVER betray they people whom are my allies. That is it. I understand if you do NOT want to see me EVER again."

Astrid was the first person to speak up after another AWKWARD silince from hearing Alvin's story. Astrid said: "I believe you Alvin and I trust that what you say is true. Since I am the one who is the MOST affected by what happened, my opinion will matter a LOT. If you should break this trust that I have in you, then NOT ONLY will you be an enime to me but to the rest of my friends who are here as well. Do ANY of you have ANY complants about MY decision? If so speak NOW! Am I understood Alvin?" After Astrid said all of this, the gang glanced looks at each other to see what each thinks and to see who will tell Astrid what they ALL think. In the end it was Hiccup who said what EVERYONE was thinking and was NOT afraid to tell Astrid because he knew she would understand or would she? Hiccup said: " Astrid I know that you were the one that was MOST affected by what has happened but do you really think trusting the brother of the man who took YOU and hurt YOU is the BEST thing to do? Also do you REALLY expect us to accept this the way you did and just move on? Do you REALLY expect EVERYONE but ESPECIALLY ME to do this?" After Astrid had heard what Hiccup had to say, it was her turn to return the questions that were asked and she was NOT happy with the crazy questions she was asked and thought that this was NOT fair for what they were doing ESECIALLY since SHE was the MOST affected by what has happened.

Astrid said: "Hiccup I know that you would NOT expect this to come from me but I would NOT ask you guys to do this if I was NOT sure that it was the RIGHT thing to do or if I thought that you guys could NOT do it. Why is it that you ALL think I am "CRAZY" for trusting Alvin? Have you ALL NOT have one of your family members or REALLY close friends do something bad and because you are related or close to them that you get blamed for it when you did NOT do ANYTHING WRONG? Why do you expect that you can get away with it and that people should AUTOMATICALLY forgive you BUT when someone like Alvin has this done to him you expect him to be shunded or to NOT be trusted? What gives you the right to do this? NOTHING! So STOP doing this and put yourselves in his shoes and think if YOU would want this to happen to YOU. If NOT then do NOT do it to him. If you ALL still do NOT think I should trust him or believe that this is right and that I am "CRAZY" then you ALL are NOT the people I thought and knew you were. Maybe I am "CRAZY" but I would rather be "CRAZY" and FAIR then be "NORMAL" and UNFAIR to someone who needs us. Hiccup, you of ALL of them should be on my side for this because you know what it is like to have someone do something and becasue you are close to them you get treated the way they are at that moment. Please guys, if you have ANY faith in me and want to do the right thing then trust Alvin until he breaks your trust. If you can NOT do that then I do NOT think I can be friends or in a relationship with people that SELFISH and UNFAIR."

Thanks for everything guys! So this is dedicated to the people below! Hope you like it. Commenta and vote! Updates as soon as possible!

Dedicated to:

Astrid_hofferson6

Jane_Hiccstrid

stormfly_hofferson

cheesydiva