Kumji part 2

Shin-ah's P.o.v

Ao came back and started to pull on everyone's clothes.
"Ao." I said following the squirrel. I looked back and the others where following me. Hours passed till Ao stopped in a clearing that had chain markings in the ground.
"Where is she Ao?" Kija asked. Ao looked around then fell asleep in my hand.
"I don't think he knows Kija." Yoon said sadly. I look around but I only see carriages in the distance. Where are you Moon? I thought looking at the moon from the tree I was in.

Moon's P.o.v

Brother help me. I thought chained up in a room somewhere in Awa.

Shin-ah's P.o.v

The next morning Hak went to town to get food and supplies we needed. I kept looking out at the town in hopes to see my sister or some trace of her but saw nothing no hint of her even being here. Kija nor I could sense the green dragon or my sister. Everyone was starting to lose hope we went on searching for four days with only a single clue that Kumji had a special thing on the same ship as the girls where on. That was my only shred of hope when we joined the pirates. Two nights later we where going to attack Kumji and his men. Moon if you're on that boat then we are coming to save you. I thought as I watched the boats come towards the ship we are on.

Moon's P.o.v

The ship started heading out to sea. I was in the same room as the girls where in the only difference was I was in chains while they where in ropes.
"Moon." Yona said coming over to me. I looked at her with hope in my golden eyes.
"We'll get you out of here and stop Kumji." Yoon said trying to unhook the chains that where around my snout. Once the chains where off there where some scales missing where the chains were.
"Ow no wonder why that hurt." I muttered as Yoon took off the chains that were binding me there.
"Shin-ah and the rest of us where worried about you." Yona said giving me a hug. I smiled and wrapped my head round her, she let go of me and I shifted back.
"Glade to be back." I said stretching "now lets go beat Kumji." I climbed up the ladder narrowing my eyes smiling. I went to the ship next to the one I was on and down to Kumji's secret room. My eyes glowing with hatred.
"Kumji..." I said loudly. He came through the door and smirked. Kumji backed away when he saw me spit fire in anger.
"What are you?" He asked pulling an arrow back in his bow. I smirked and took a step forward.
"You remember the dragon you found?" I asked blue scales covering my body as Kumji shot his arrow at me. The arrow shattered as it hit me.
"Don't tell me your a that dragon." He snapped and ran into a door and disappearing into the passageway.
Fool his fate it to die. I thought ducking as one of Kumji's men attacked me. Suddenly I was surrounded by Kumji's men. They all started attacking me these guys are too dumb for me to attack them I dodged them easily as they beat themselves up. Once they had knocked them selves out the green dragon came down thinking I was my brother.
"Shin-ah what are you......why hello who are you?" He asked seductively. I went over to him and gave him a slap across the face.
"For your information green dragon my twin brother is Shin-ah and both of us are the blue dragon warriors. Moon is my name don't call me anything else or you'll get turned to ash got it?" I hissed making him back away while Shin-ah walked up to him weapon raised.
"Shin-ah stop I worned him if he does try anything he's as good as ash." I said shooting the green dragon a death glare.
"My names Jae-ha, Moon." He said holding his cheek. I nodded and fell into my brothers arms.

Shin-ah's P.o.v

Moon nodded at Jae-ha after he introduced himself then she fell unconscious in my arms making me fall to my knees
"Moon!" I said worriedly while Jae-ha ran over to me.
"Is she all right?" He asked kneeling down next to me looking at Moon. I shrugged and looked down worry in my eyes though no one could see.
"Let's get her somewhere safe she seems to be exhausted." Jae-ha said standing up. I nodded and stood up the fighting had stopped by the time we headed back to the pirates ship.
"Who is that?" Gi-Gan asked.
"This is Moon. I believe she was the 'special item' that Kumji had." Jae-ha said shrugging.
"She was that Jae-ha. Plus she's my sister." I said quietly still holding her.
"Your sister? She was the special thing?" Gi-Gan asked "How?"
"....." I said thinking how to explain.
"She can turn into a dragon. She is Shin-ah's twin sister to be exact." Kija said walking over to me.
"She can turn into a dragon." Gi-Gan said surprised.
"A DRAGON!" The crew that was still on the ship yelled. I nod hoping Moon is alright. Moon what happened to you? I wondered looking down at her. We got to the port as the sun was over head. Yoon I've got to find him. I thought as I got off the boat with Moon in my arms and Ao on my shoulder.
"Shin-ah what happened to Moon." Yoon said once I had found him yelling at Jae-ha.
"She collapsed once we found her." Jae-ha said grabbing some beer. I nodded in agree ment.
"She probably needs to rest she was full dragon when Yona and I freed her she look like she had been like that for awhile before we found her." Yoon said and I nodded. I walked away from the party and laid her down and put my fur over her to keep her warm.