Ch.13 Founder's Day Party

I woke up the next morning and realized that I was still with Jeremy. I just watched him sleep until his eyes fluttered open.

"Morning Jer." I said to him as I looked down at him.

"Morning Ry. I'm sorry for last night." Jeremy said back as he looked up at me.

"It's fine Jer, but you need to get dressed because we have school." I said with a smile. Jeremy smiled back before he leant up and kissed me. I kissed him back before we both got up and got ready for school. I followed Jeremy down the stairs and saw that their uncle John was here. Jeremy walked past him and out the door, so I followed, but not before saying hi to John. I may not know him too well, but he did help my 'parents' when they needed it. School was pretty boring, but later on that night, John invited me to eat dinner with him, Jenna, and Jeremy. I accepted and was now eating Chinese, while listening to them talk about the Founder's Day Kickoff Party. I wasn't plan on going, but John somehow talked me into going. I decided to go home and relax while I could, but I couldn't because Tyler was at my house.

"Everything ok, Ty?" I asked as I walked up to my door.

"Yeah, everything's fine. I was worried about you since I haven't heard from you in quite a while." Tyler replied as we walked into my house.

"Sorry about that, but with my Grams death, and then Vicki, it's been hectic. I mean, I may not have like her, but I never would want her dead." I said back with a small smile.

"I know that and so does Matt." Tyler said with a frown. I knew he was taking this hard just like Jeremy, but now I felt bad for him. I laid with Tyler on my bed and just held him, just like I did with Jeremy. That's exactly what he needed because Tyler fell asleep and so did I. The next day, I pretty much kept to myself until I had to go to the Founder's Party. I walked in with Jenna, Elena, Jeremy, and John with John telling me how beautiful I looked. I thanked him and just kept to myself.

The party was pretty boring until Matt and Tyler got into a fight over Tyler making out with Matt's mom. Can you say gross? I almost lost my drink when I heard about it. I left not long after that, and was thankful to get out of my heels. When I turned around, I almost screamed because Tyler was standing in my room.

"Seriously, you need to quit sneaking up on me." I told him as he cracked a smile.

"Sorry I just really needed someone to talk to." Tyler replied as he sat on my bed.

"I bet you do after everything that went down tonight." I said as I sat next to him.

Tyler went on to tell me that his dad had back handed him, and I almost ran out of my house to kill him. I was so pissed that a dad would do that to his own son. Tyler finally calmed me down, and then we just talked about random things. It felt nice just to talk to Tyler, but I felt like I was cheating on Jeremy. I guess it's not considered cheating because Tyler and I aren't doing anything, but I don't think that Jeremy will see it that way.

"I've got to get going, but I'll see you at school on Monday." Tyler said as he went to get up.

"Yes, you'll see me Monday." I replied with a smirk. Tyler smirked back before attacking me by tickling me.

We laughed so hard that I think we both peed ourselves. We ended up falling asleep, and I couldn't help but feel safe. I don't know what it is, but I feel safe with Tyler. Huh? Guess I'll figure it out later because now I'm going to sleep. Night world.