Chapter 1: The Letters That Save Our Lifes

Ally's POV-
I'm Ally. I live on Private Drive and live with my grandma. My parents died in a plane crash. I never really knew them. I am home schooled and never leave the house. In fact no one knows I am a person. Well except my grandma. So I don't wear strapless because most people visit my grandma and if they see the scar the will die in wonder. My scar is in the shape of leaf. It is odd but that is what it looks like. Today I got cleaned up and went downstairs to see my grandma; Mimi sitting there. She handed me a letter. I ripped it open.
Dear Miss Sentairo,
I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. You must have everything thing in the next page which is found in London at a pub that looks old don't worry go in and they'll tell you the rest.
Sincerely,
Ms. Mcgonagal
I told her about the letter and read the next page. We went out of the house and as I crossed the street I saw a cute boy with raven colored hair that was messy and emerald green eyes. He was skinny almost skin and bone. I soon caught his eye and smiled at him. His face turned red. He went into a car as they drove off.

We soon got to London but decide to take a two day trip since it was seven pm when we got there. We messed up on the subway a lot. We found the pub and it was a hotel so we went up stairs and I crawled into my bed. The end of today was just my beginning.

Harry's POV-
Today was a Friday. Plus it was Dudley my cousin's birthday. You might think oh good have fun, but it is the exact opposite. I am Harry, James, Potter. I have a scar on my forehead that is shape like a lightning bolt. I am raised by my Aunt and Uncle. They are terrible to me. I live in the cupboard under the stairs. I am Dudley's (my cousin) punching bag. I heard a bang on my 'door'. I crawl out my bed and get dressed. I leave my 'room' to start cooking breakfast. As I went into the room I heard, "How many are there?" Dudley asked. "36 counted them myself." Uncle Vermon said. "BUT LAST YEAR, LAST YEAR I HAD 37!" Dudley yelled over the sound of sizzling bacon. "There are little bit bigger than last year." Vermon said. "I DON'T CARE HOW BIG THEY ARE!!" Dudley yelled. I plopped their food on the table and finally the solution (not really). "When we go to the zoo today how 'bout we give you two new presents how do that sound?" Aunt Petunia asked softly, as they sat down to eat. I stole a pancake and a piece of bacon, to munch on. Soon I got the mail I started to rip it open when Dudley stole my letter and scream, "Harry's got mail!" I ran after him but Vernon (when I reread this I at first saw Voldemort. I guess Voldemort had a squib twin name Vernon JK) stole it before I could get it back. "Who would be writing to you-" he paused and ripped it up and told us to get in the car. We drove to the zoo and I met this snake who I could talk to.

(Sunday still Harry's POV. Ps this the day Ally got her letter.)
We had trouble this week the person who gave me mail will not stop but today...
We were talking when we heard a rattle coming from the fire place. Next thing I know there was letters floating around the house. Vermon screamed at us to get into the car as I walk outside I see something that has never happened before a girl smiled at me. I felt a blush rise up to my cheeks because she was pretty. She had sea green eyes with dirty blonde hair. (*hint* *hint* half of a creature that can be a witch or wizard! *hint* *hint*). I got into the car and we drove away.

We soon arrived at midnight so technically it is Monday now. I drew a cake in the dust on the floor. Now I am eleven. I heard a thump on the door. Soon the door broke down and I saw a..... Giant!
EDITED!
I hope you guys enjoyed. Please send me comments I would love to heard your ideas for this book series. It is almost school time for me so soon instead of a chapter every other day it will be every weekend.
Love ya'll, Bye!
CookieOwl