chapter 15

"So what's with the kids?" I ask Steve, still holding hand in hand with him outside of the safe house. To my left I could see 2 huge piles of cut wood and a couple of axes.

"Oh yeah, Clint kinda has a family which includes a wife, two kids, and a farm house." Steve said while we were still walking up to the house.

"Hm we've all got secrets I guess." I almost murmur, it kind of slipped out honestly. Glancing to my right I could see Tony start to walk towards the huge pile of wood, wearing a white t-shirt and a plaid button up. Seeing him I stop dead in my tracks, causing Steve to jerk backwards slightly and then look down at me confusingly. I didn't even look at Steve, I just locked my gaze on Tony, following his every step and move. Right now I can only remember my dream with all of the guns plastered with STARK INDUSTRIES on the side, about to blast me to pieces.

"Look who's back, welcome to Little House on the Prairie." Stark sarcastically stated, doing a double take towards the humor in his previous statement and my glare at him. Surely by now he knows that something's up.

"What, don't know how to cut wood?" Stark said while furrowing his eyebrows at me, causing his face to scrunch up in confusion. He then picked up an axe and started going back at cutting the wood.

"How can you go day by day with knowing what you've done?" I spat at him, making him direct his attention yet again towards me.

"What are you talking about?"

"You had closer ties with Hydra then I thought." I yet again spat at him, causing Steve to step forwards and release his hand from my grip.

"I.. I don't follow." Stark stated while putting the axe that he was previously holding in his hands down, now directing his full attention towards me.

"Does Project A ring a bell? The Project that currently has guns pointing at everyone in the world, plastered with STARK INDUSTRIES on the side?" Tony looks down in realization, probably taking him back to the days where he killed people for a living.

"I thought that never took off-" Stark said while turning his glance towards me and Steve. Looking to my right I could see a very furious Steve giving the death glare at Tony, clenching his fists while he does.

"Well it did Tony, and guess what? Hydra is still out there, and as long as they have those weapons the whole world could be at stake. Do you leave destruction everywhere you walk? It's funny because you always talk about protecting the world and saving it, when really you're the one that is pointing loaded guns at innocent people." I almost yelled at him. I could feel my hands start to warm up uncontrollably, causing my body heat to rise rapidly.

"And tell me Jess, what's in the loaded guns?" Stark sourly replied back while tilting his head.

"Don't try and turn this on me! Without you the whole Project couldn't have taken off and we wouldn't be in this situation right now." I replied, clenching my fists to absorb all of the fury I have running through my veins right now.

"Give me a reason not to! Without you they couldn't have created the biggest weapon they have!" Tony yelled while taking yet another step towards me and Steve.

"Go put on the suit and let's see how big of a weapon I am." I stated, unclenching my hands and letting a orange glow emnate from my palms. Looking down at this Stark then presses something on his wrist and an Iron Man hand comes shooting out of the jet, soon reaching his hand and locking onto it.

"Jess, Stark, take it easy." Steve says while getting in between me and Stark in our battle stances.

"Steve take a step back, I don't want to hurt you."