3|| When isn't Liam Right?

Finding myself at work once again I went to work on the BMW M6 the flirtatious woman had brought in. Seeing her pull up in the car that had taken her away I heard the click of her heels as she approached the garage.

Her sunglasses shading away the beating hot sun outside. Her pencil skirt fitted perfectly around her waist like a glove with her white ironed shirt tucked into it. She looked confident as she strode into the garage filled with oils and dirty sweaty boys.

"I'm back." I could see the smirk on her lips when I looked back at her as she pushed her sunglasses up pulling back her bangs away from her face.

"You came just in time we are just finishing up." I informed her looking over at Liam who was inside the hood putting last minute touches on it. "I'll take you back inside to talk about payment." I gestured her into the front desk area that poured out cool AC.

"So are you from around here? I haven't seen you around." The nameless woman asked with her blue eyes intent on me.

"Yeah I live a couple blocks away." I told her keeping my eyes on the computer screen as I typed in all the information.

"How come I don't see you around?" She persisted with her questioning about me.

"I wouldn't say I get around." I looked over at her as she automatically handed me her plastic card without hesitation.

Running the card I began feeling somewhat uncomfortable when she kept staring at me with her intense eyes.

"Really? You look like the type that gets around and does what he wants when he wants..." She bit her lip still keeping her eyes on me like a lion did to his prey.

"Alright well here you go umm Liam will bring you your car just outside and you should be set." I handed her her little plastic card and gave her an uncomfortable smile hoping she would leave.

"Thanks again, maybe when you decide to get around you should come find me." She slipped a slip of paper into my pocket before walking away with her heels hitting the tile as she left.

"Sweet Jesus..." I whispered to myself glad that she had left.

Going back into the garage I watched as Liam handed off the keys to the still nameless girl. Liam waved her off and walked back over to me as I began listening into a conversation among the other co workers.

"So she was nice-" I cut him off still trying to listen in on the topic.

"Shhhhh.." I hushed him hearing their voices talk about a race.

"Are you going to the race on Friday?" One asked while changing the tire on a car.

"Which one?" Another asked handing him his tools.

"The race against Malik!" The man raised his voice a bit to get his point across to his friend.

"I wasn't planning on it but I heard about it." The man with the brown shaggy hair and stained uniform handing off tools responded.

"I heard Malik is going to blow this guy out of the water, there's no way I'm missing that." The man fixing the tire kept going on.

"What was that about?" Liam asked as I focused my attention back to my friend.

"Liam we gotta go." I asserted walking back into the front desk room to grab myself a drink.

"Go where?" Liam followed behind wiping sweat from his forehead when we came into the air conditioned room.

"The race they were just talking about." I said in a tone that sounded as though it were obvious to what I was talking about.

"We don't even know where it's at."'Liam looked at me waiting for me to give him more details about my sudden impulse to go to this.

"I'll look it up I'm sure it's online we need to let Niall and Louis know." I told him taking sips of my drink that sat in a clear plastic cup that I later threw in the bin.

"Alright I'm down just let me know what time on Friday." Liam complied as we then began to close up shop. The day had flown by and it was now time to head back home.

"Will do, I'll let you know the details tonight or tomorrow." I insured him.

Getting back to the apartment complex I found myself in front of Kelsey's door once again to pick up Gabby. Hearing her like always on the other side of the door she was soon begging for me to pick her up.

"Hey Bug!" I kissed her forehead as she laid against my chest with her arms wrapped around my neck.

"We had a long day today so she will be sleeping good tonight." Kelsey smiled commenting on the day her and Gabby had had.

"Oh before I forget, do you mind watching her Friday night? I know it's a lot to ask-" I was cut off by Kelsey who gave me a look.

"Don't even give it a second thought what time do you need me?" Kelsey asked already ready to take on the task.

"I'm not sure yet I will let you know tomorrow." I told her watching her smirk appear on her lips.

"Your going on a date aren't you?" She moved her eyebrow up and down with her smirk growing wider.

"No!" I rejected her thoughts immediately.

"Whatever Harry, deny all you want I know the truth." She winked thinking I was lying to her which in fact I wasn't at all.

"I'm going out with the guys, why would I lie to you Kels?" I asked her wondering why she would think I would lie to her. Besides the boys Kelsey was also my best friend. She was someone I could tell anything too without feeling judgment; she was an extremely good listener.

"I'm kidding Harry, I just think it would be good for you to put yourself out there again." She adjusted her tank top strap back onto her slender shoulder.

"That's what Liam said but I don't know." I looked at Gabby who was playing with the collar of my dirty looking uniform.

"At least think about it, he's right you know." She raised her eyebrow giving me a smile.

"When isn't Liam right?" I rolled my eyes playfully turning around to unlock my door.

"Just think about it at least." Kelsey closed her door as I walked into my cluttered space.

Putting Gabby down I set the keys on the table and began cleaning up the living room which was cluttered with Gabby's toys and dirty laundry.

"Gabby, come pick up your toys." I instructed as most of the mess was her little trinkets and stuffed animals scattered all about the floor.

"Clean up! Clean up! Everybody clean up!" Gabby sang while placing her things inside her designated basket that held the few toys I could obtain for her. Moving onto the kitchen I gathered up all the trash and threw it into the bin before moving onto other tasks I had around the house.

I needed a break from all of this. As much as I love Gabby the tasks got to be tiresome after a long day at work. The last thing I wanted to come home to was a messy apartment and loads of dirty laundry that kept piling up. The work load never lessened but only seemed to grow with each day that passes by. I was excited to be finally getting a break from home life just for a bit, I already knew Gabby wouldn't be amused by my absence but I needed to take care of myself as well.

"All clean!" Gabby put her arms up with her smile lighting up her rosy cheeks.

"You're getting to be such a big girl!" I complimented watching her giggle and smile at my comment. On a bad day Gabby could find a way to make me smile with only her little giggle she voiced whenever she was happy. She was my sunshine.

_________________
A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA I've been on vacation and there was no service at all. At any rate I thought I would update today and get back on track! If you are enjoying this please give it a vote and comment!

Xoxo Savvy