Annoyingly Hot.

Cherie A. Milan

"Cherie, you're on in 20 seconds!" The director screamed. Cherie came running to the stage in her Jimmy Choos. She was the 7th model out, in the opening.

Which was the PURE number. She loved her outfit, white lace lingerie and white huge wings. It was awesome. She got a message that she was very happy about, she wouldn't be walk while Michael was performing.

She just had the PURE and ELEGANT to do. In the ELEGANT she was the first model to open so it was pretty exciting because its the second act. She got to wear champagne color wings with black lingerie. That was a big deal too.

Even though she wasn't walking down the runway with Michael he still got to see her in her outfit. When Cherie was walking backstage after the ELEGANT number, she was full of adrenaline.

Michael saw Cherie and was headed over to where she was talking to Jasmine who was after her on the runway. When they passed each other Cherie couldn't stop smiling. Not even for Michael. He turned after her when she'd walked away, but he was pushed forwards by one of his dancers. There was only one thing on his mind and that was he had to have her.

After Party

"You did amazing Cherie! I'm so proud of you, you're finally an angel!" Her mother and father were congratulating on how proud they were. She was now officially a Rehab Angel. She couldn't been happier. They were now at the after party where all the models, performers, designer, leaders, just everyone, could take the night off and have a drink.

Those who's old enough to drink that is. Cherie felt like the only person in the whole room that wasn't drinking. She wasn't the only 19 year old there, Nadria was also 19 too but she'd managed to get herself some drinks anyways. Cherie wasn't the type to drink, at least not now that she's underage.

It was staring to get late and everyone was well . . . wasted. All except Cherie who said good night to all the people she was hanging with, now on her way up to her hotel room. Everyone was staying at the Au Coco resort. Rehab's treat. She was sure that she'd gotten the best room of them all.

She couldn't wait to fall asleep in that big bed and to wake up to that amazing view in the mornings. Even though she was kinda sad that she was the not drinking she comforted herself with how the others would feel tomorrow.

Just as the elevator was closing a hand stopped it. The door opened revealing a chocolate eyed man. He was annoyingly hot and his perfect smile was white as snow. Cherie felt her cheeks burn when she saw him checking her out.

"Mind if I join?" he asked, a smirk forming on his face. "Not at all, which floor?" Cherie asked trying to act as she didn't see him staring. "21th." She was bending over to press the button, when she stopped. "Oh, same as me." She giggled. What? I never giggle like that. STOP it Cherie she thought. "Yeah." The man smirked.

When the elevator stopped at the 21th floor, Cherie stepped out first. She started walking down the hallway towards her room, but stopped when she heard her name being called.

"Cherie!" She turned around with a questioningly look. "What?" The man caught up with her and smiled. "I have something I wanna show you, you up for it?"

"I'm not sure Michael. You could be a singer, dancer serial killer or something and I need rest."  His smile vanished. "Come on, it'll only take like hm, an hour tops!" Cherie looked at him exaggerated. "Only one hour?!" He sighed. "Okay, little baby, half an hour." he smiled.

Cherie sighed before she started walking the other way. "Hurry up! We don't have all night!" Michael cheekily grinned and laughed a little, before he started running to catch up with her.

When he'd finally catched up with here with the elevator, he was out of breath. "Man, you got long legs! Way to long, I had do literally run after you." Cherie just laughed before she got serious again.

"So, where are we going?" Michael pressed the button and the elevator opened. "Follow me." He said letting her walk into it first then himself. Once the elevator reached the main lobby they both ran out the metal door giggling like little kids.

When they were outside Michael stopped and got on his bike in the garage. "Hop on." He said licking his lips. Cherie gave attitude as she positioned herself on the bike. "Hang on tight, babe." He started the motorcycle and drove off.

/

Like & comment.

Do you guys like it?