Attack on Titan x Reader Chpt 2

(A/N): Hey guys! sorry for the late update, I have had a ton of stuff going on this week. I would honestly like to thank all of you for reading my story, I was doing this for fun, and I never really thought people would actually read this. Please feel free to comment with ideas for the next chapter, it really makes my day to see comments, and I try to respond to all of them. Thanks again ~Shizuko (if you didn't know, that's the name I go by on most websites :)) Btw, I still do not own the characters or the image ;)

There you sat, confused beyond belief. 'This is a dream come true!' you thought to yourself, 'But more importantly, how is this happening, and how will I get back', 'Dammit, I don't want to go back!', You mentally argued with yourself for a good ten minutes, and you let out a sigh and rested your head in you hands.

"What's the matter (y/n)?" You heard someone say from behind you. You jumped to your feet and spun around on your heel from being startled. "Arg! how long have you been there?" you said to the small blond boy, as you gazed into his blue eyes. "you looks like something was bothering you, so I followed you out here." Armin replied, as he sat down next to you. "You still haven't answered my question, why did you look so stressed?" Armin asked. "N-Nothing, I am completely fine, nothing wrong here, just doing normal stuff in my normal world." you were a terrible liar, but Armin decided not to stress you any further.

You and Armin sat there conversing until you realized it was getting dark. "It's getting late, we should head back to our dorms." Armin said. 'Crap! I forgot, I don't know which dorm I'm in.' You thought to yourself, but as you turned around, you saw all of the other cadets, and of course, Hanji, watching you and Armin. "I swear, It's not what it looks like!" you yelled. "Honestly, I'm not exactly sure what it looks like." Jean said as he glared at Armin." "OH MY GOSH! DON'T YOU SEE!? THEY MAKE A PERFECT COUPLE, I TOTALLY SHIP IT!!" Hanji exclaimed, which made all the boys glare even further at Armin. "Oi, brats, Go to your dorms." Levi said with his usual expression. 'Wow, he's so much nicer in person' You thought sarcastically. "Ok (Y/N) we should head back now" Christa said, 'Awesome, that means I share a dorm with Christa, she can lead me there' You though as you followed her to your dorm nd retired for the night.

The next morning you woke up with a pillow to the face. "(Y/N) WAKE UP! ALL OF THE FOOD IS GOING TO BE GONE!!!" Sasha yelled. 'Wait, WHAT! oh that's right, I am still in AoT" You remembered. You explained to her that Commander Erwin gave you a couple days off, so you could recover, and with that, you went back to bed. You woke up to the sun blaring into your room. 'Geez, what time is it? you thought. 'Welp, might as well look around, so you got changed into your uniform and boots, and went exploring in the HQ.

Meanwhile, The other boys were still pissed that Armin got to spend time with you and they didn't. None of them slept at all, because all they could think about was you, and they continued to pelt Armin with like, 'what did you do' 'what did you talk about' 'did you kiss', and so on and so forth, but what they didn't know, was that ymir was totally on to them, so she thought she'd have a bit of fun.

As you were exploring the HQ, you came across Hanji. "(y/n)! I'm so glad I found you! I need you help with an experiment I'm doing with Eren, would you be interested in helping?" Hanji asked. 'Experiment with hanji, and spending time with Eren? HELL YEAH!' "Sure thing Hanji" you said, and she led you to a field. "(Y/N)! YOUR HERE TOO!?!" Eren said as he tackled you with a hug, but what he didn't know, was that a spy named Ymir was watching, and if you think she's not going to tell the other boys, you might want to think again.

~Time skip to dinner, cuz I'm to lazy to write about the experiments ;)~

You were sitting at a table with Sasha, Christa, and a couple of other people scattered throughout the table, but you noticed one table was unusually crowded, consisting of all of the boys, and Ymir, but you thought nothing of it, and you would never guess that you were the subject of their conversation.

"So, You all fell for the same girl, how cliché" Ymir said, "But lucky for you guys, I am willing to help you!" All of the boys looked at her dumbfounded. "But... Why?" Eren asked her. "What? am I not aloud to be nice to you every once in a while?" she asked, "But I'm also doing it, because i think it's entertaining." she replied, and with that, they plotted a foolproof plan to win you over, even though you were completely oblivious to the fact that they were all in love with you.

(A/N) Thanks again for reading, sorry for the short chapter. Please comment what you think the next chapter should be about, I should be able to update at least once a week this month, but I start school on the 25th, so that's where it starts to interfere with my schedule, but even then, I will update as often as possible. If you think I should keep going with this, please comment, I would love to hear from you guys, so that I know I don't just have ghost readers :) Thanks again~ Shizuko