Chapter 1 - Camping In Hell

Start from the beginning

"Wouldn't dream of it." I reply with an eye roll.

After Charlotte left I have finished my packing and started on my night-time routine.

I do love her but sometimes I feel like I'm communicating with a child.

The next day we spent 12 hours driving to British Columbia. By the end of the drive I was ready to punch the shit out of Charlotte and I'm sure she was ready to do the same too me. What can I say? We are practically sisters.

  We step in front of the check in house, a cute wooden building with flowers and plants around it. Charlotte was rubbing her left shoulder while I was standing with a smirk on my face.

"Damn woman, you are so violent." She murmurs under her breath, my smirk widens when I hear her.

"Now you will think twice before touching my food." I reply with an innocent smile. In the car she might have stolen my favourite chocolate chip cookie and I might have punched her shoulder. Hard.

"Girls, enough. "Our moms say at the say time making me and Charlotte look at them weirdly. They spent so much time together that they say the same thing at the same time, seriously, it's creepy.

My dad knocks on the door of the house; we wait for about 30 seconds before the manager finally opens the door. My and Charlotte don't pay attention to him as we talk about 'Vampire Diaries'. #Delena

My mom's voice brings us out of our intense conversation "Juliet!" she calls.

We both turn to look at her and freeze in our spot as we eye the manager. First of all, he is not wearing a shirt, so his 6 pack is clearly visible. Second of all, he looks in his early 30's, with black hair and piercing green eyes. His facial features are sharp and tense, a permanent grin on his face that sends and aurora of danger around him. I can seem to find the strength to look away from him, I guess he can sense it since his grin widens.

"Huh?" I say as I finally turn away from him with a frown. I notice that charlotte is still gawking at him so I roughly shove her shoulder making her tear away her gaze from him and rub her hurt shoulder again.

Oops?

We look at our mothers that have a concerned look on their faces. "Girls, meet Mr.Novakov he owns this resort so make sure to be extra respectful towards him. "They look at us sternly.

Me and charlotte look at each other with a smirk and turn to our mothers with a smirk. "Of course, mother. We are angles." We say at the same time with an innocent smile.

"Innocent my ass." They whisper to each other.

So true, she and I are the opposite of innocent. Once, my brother took my phone and changed all my name contacts so I had to text everyone and ask who it was. He wasn't even surprized to wake up and see that his entire room was covered in stickers of 'Hello Kitty' and 'Hannah Montana'.

How we did it without waking him up? Shall remain a mystery.

I turn my attention to Charlotte, she starts mouthing something to me. We learn how to read each other's lips a long time ago so I have no problem understanding that she is saying 'He is so hot.' And looks back at him dreamily. 

I hit her shoulder again so she looks at me and mouth 'Dude, he is like 30.' With an eye roll.

'Age is just a number, didn't I tell you that before?' she mouths back.

A chuckle breaks our conversation.

We turn to look at Mr.Novakov and notice that our parents already left to out up the tents.

"Uh... well, see you later Mr.Novakov." we tell him and start walking away but his voice stops
us.

"Girls girls..." he starts and we turn to look at him "Call me Mikey" , His voice is filled with authority and amusements making a chill rush through my body.

                                                        We look at him weirdly, nod, and start walking towards our parents while still feeling his gaze on our backs.

--------------

FIRST CHAPTER.

so what do you guys think?

This is the first time we are writing a book together so hopefully it will turn out well.

Make sure to check our privet pages : byebyesasha and annikaconrad

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.

chow peeps;)