"You just had to jump out of the window didn't you?!" Casper shouts at me. I ignore her and stand to run. I lose my footing and trio over myself, but soon find it and keep running. The cold air nips at my face as my paws dig into the snow and propel me forward.

"Brynn stop!" It's Alex in my head again. I ignore him and keep going forward. I dodge trees and bushes going faster and faster. I'm not out of breath and my muscles aren't aching. I only feel infinite freedom as I continue running. That is until I see a frozen lake in front of me.

I try to stop, but it doesn't workout and I end up sliding across the lake. I hate myself sometimes. I attempt to push myself to stand back up and run, but I can't run. I just stay in place with my paws trying to propel me forward again. As I look like a flailing wolf, I see one emerge from the other side of the lake. It's mocha and her eyes are an intense blue. Who's that?

"That's a Mu. They keep the peace in the pack. You are not keeping the peace!" Casper snaps at me. I stop my efforts as I suddenly feel calm. This wolf keeps walking forward, keeping her eyes on me. When she's in front of me, is when she finally speaks.

"Luna Brynn, I'm Annalise. Let's get you back to the hospital."

~~~~

I lay in the hospital bed with Daniel, Annalise, and now Ted sitting around me. I had immediately pulled him in for a hug when I came back from my episode. Annalise got me to change back to my human form before we walked back into the hospital. Tod and I didn't say anything, we just hugged.

Alex isn't back yet.

"Alexavier is still outside." I say not grabbing anyone's attention. I look and Daniel. "Daniel, you need to go find Alexavier." Daniel glances up at me and smirks.

"He's fine darling, don't worry." He says and looks back down at his phone. I roll my eyes and cross my arms. Am I the only one worried about Alex, and he's not even my dog.

Minutes pass, and a man walks in. Piercing hazel eyes, five o'clock shadow,  chiseled jaw, pink kissable lips, raven hair styled, and a leather jacket, black shirt, and dark jeans. Daniel stands up and slips his phone in his back pocket.

The two clasp their ah da together and pull each the rim to a bro hug. They both pat each other backs and talk quietly. I look over at Tod and he doesn't seem to recognize the guy in leather. I look back at them and glare.

"Who are you?" I ask the man. He looks at me, his hazel eyes meeting mine. The man suddenly looks oddly familiar. I feel like I've seen him before. He doesn't say anything, just gazes at me with a smirk. Then it hit me. This man was the man I used to draw all the time. Not just because I wanted to, but because I couldn't help it. My heart raced at me drawings coming to life right in front of me. I didn't have a chance to say anything, because my nurse walked in.

"Hi Brynn, I'm your doctor, Neveah. Now, everything seems to be fine. All your vital signs, blood, brain, all that stuff is good. You can go home now with your Uncle Daniel." I nod and glance over at Tod.

"Would it be okay if I went home with Ted ?" When I ask this, the man in the leather gives a low growl. I look over at him and raise an eyebrow. Daniel grips his shoulder and pulls him back a little bit.

"It'd be best if you came with me. You can grab some things from Ted's place, but after..." Daniel looks back at the man in leather and then back at me. "I believe it would be best if you came with us." I look back at Ted, and he's nodding. I sigh and give in with a nod.

When everyone left, except for Annalise, I got dressed in the large wool sweater, black leggings, and converse. I pull my hair up into a bun and brush my teeth. I didn't notice before, but I have lost quite a bit of weight. It's not a surprise considering I was in coma for two years.

I walk out of the room, and everyone is waiting for me. Annalise and Daniel go somewhere, and I'm left with Tod and the guy in leather. The guy in the leather keeps his eyes on me at all times, and honestly it's getting a bit intimidating.

We got to Ted's truck, and I got in the front along with Ted and the guy in the leather was in the back. Ted gave me a box of all my sketchbooks, my phone, and some other things he had grabbed that night.

It took twenty minutes to get to Ted's house, and it was silent the whole way. I only felt the guy in leather's heated gaze on my neck. We all pile out of his truck and walk inside. I have never been to Ted's house, so this is definitely a first. When we made it inside, it was decently clean.

"Jane! I'm home!" Ted shouts. His wife. I've only met her once before, but that was a month after I had started picking up my dad from the bar. The guy in leather follows close behind me, his musk overwhelming my senses and destroying my basic motor skills.

A woman came from down the hallway. Wild red hair in a bun and tattoos on her pale skin. Her blue eyes sparkled when she saw me. The cigarette dangling from her fingertips was discarded in a bowl when she came to me for a hug.

"Oh, darling, you look absolutely beautiful. It's been too long." I smile and hug her back. I may have only met her once, but Ted definitely spoke of her a lot. "I'm glad you're doing better." She says and pulls away. I agreed with her and everyone gave a light laugh, except for the guy in leather.

"Jane packed your things up in boxes after..." Ted hesitated with his words. He doesn't know, but I already know.

"I know Ted. He's dead." I say wrapping my arms around myself. "There's a lot people don't know about being in coma. We hear and see a lot more than what you expect." Ted nods awkwardly rocking back and forth on his feet.

"Anyway, your things are packed in boxes, but I don't think you'll fit in them. Maybe grab the leggings and sweaters?" Ted suggests. I chuckle at his knowledge, possibly because of Jane, and I nod.

~~~~

Ted hugs me tightly. He doesn't want to let me go. I am like a daughter to him, and I was already home for two years. To say goodbye and possibly not see me again is hard for him. It's hard for me. When we pulled away, my hands gripped his sleeves. Tears brimmed at his eyes and mine did the same.

The guy had packed my things into another car and was no leaning against it. Jame pulled me into a hug and told me to call them whenever I want. Their house is always open to me and I can come over whenever I want. I give them both a last hug, and walk over to the car. The guy in the leather holds the door open to me and closes it after I buckle my seatbelt. He walks over to his side, gets in, turns the engine over, and drives off.

After five minutes, I can't bear the silence any longer.

"Who are you?" I ask and he smirks giving a small chuckle. He switches his grips on the steering wheel so his left hand is gripping the wheel and his right arm is resting on the console. We come up to a stoplight and he gazes over at me. Just as the light turns green again, he says.

"I'm Alexavier."

Ugh I miss this book so much. I hope you guys enjoy the update, I am trying to re-write this book.