Chapter 1

S-T-A-M-P-Y
Running around my lovely world, the googlies chased me. The buttons on my controller clicking frantically, I got my sword out and hit the few creepers and skeletons that were chasing me and set fire to them. They finally fell over and died as the white smoke rose around them. I sighed out of relief. I had thirty levels! I wasn't about to die!
"Stamps I'm here!" Squid shouted as I heard the door open and close.
"I'm in here Squiddy!" I shouted, pausing the game temporarily. I heard footsteps coming towards me as I got up and met my buddy in the hallway.
"Hey stamps!" He said cheerfully.
"Hey squid! What's up?"
We continued to chat a bit more before deciding to move the game from my room to the big tv in the living room. I plugged in the xbox and started it up while squid sat down on the couch.
"No that's my spot, you gotta move. " I joked.
He stuck his tongue out at me before shifting over onto the seat next to him. I chuckled as I handed him a controller and started the game up.
The world loaded up. I started where I left off, next to crystal rapids and the pew pew shooting range. Squid was in the inspiration room.
We played the whole afternoon before squid stopped. His excuse was that his fingers were getting sore. Yeah right. Your excuse doesn't work if you immediately pull out your phone and start texting. I rolled my eyes and shrugged it off. I played a bit more. Right before I was going to leave, the screen started to get dangerously bright. It was white now and Squid eyes grew wide as the TV had a mini explosion.
The screen shattered as sparks flew, surrounding me. They started to spin around me like a tornado, blurring my vision from the rest of the room. I reached my hand out to grab something, anything, but that tactic went down the drain as the hey burnt my fingers a bit, making them turn red.
I heard Squid yell my name before I passed out.

P-A-R-I-S-R-O-S-E
I rolled my eyes as Gracie told another ridiculous joke. She's so annoying, but, in a good way.
I laughed, not wanting to mention it was a horribly bad joke. She joined in, her beanie flopping around as she seemed to believe my fake laugh. I got up my hopes quickly.
"You don't have to fake your laughs!" She laughed, me flinching in surprise. She finally calmed down to speak a bit later.
"So have you watched the new episode of Stampy's new series?" She asked, for some reason overly obsessed with Stampy and his community. I mean I'm a fan, but she could easily be a number one fan.
"No, I was somewhere where I didn't have internet for the past week. It was really annoying. " I said sighing.
"Yeah, I mean, he was pretty funny in that episode. I just wish I wouldn't have I watch it five times over again."
"What do you mean?" I said confused. She loves Stampy. She wouldn't complain about that!
"I've been rotting in my bed since the day I graduated. I literally have nothing else to do but watch netflix, read wattpad, and watch youtube over and over again this summer. This is the one time that I actually can't wait for school to start back." She sighed. If only she could meet Stamps. The only thing she said when I asked her why she was so obsessed was If I got to see him I would tell him thank you. I don't know why, but she obviously didn't want to relive the story.
"Hey! Do you want to play some Minecraft?" I asked, taking my iPad out.
"Of course!" She said laughing.
We took turns playing, her replacing blocks of an island into sponge and calling it cheese island.
"Ash would be proud." I said, laughing as I pat her shoulder. She laughed. She passed it over to me, where I flew over to my own island, where a bunch of cows were mingling over next to a cave.
The screen started glowing brighter. It soon became white as it started burning up.
As the mini explosion cracked the screen, Gracie screamed of fright, as the orange and yellow sparks started spiraling around me.
I felt Gracie trying to reach for me, but as her fingers touched the wall of sparks, she pulled back her fingers. Must be hot. I heard her crying in worry, trying to get to me in anyway possible, like a good friend.
She disappeared as the sparks grew thick. She screamed my name just before I blacked out.

Black.
Black.
Black.
Can you not black anymore?! I tried opening my eyes. Nope.
More black.
More black.
STAHP.
My eyes suddenly fluttered open. I looked around. There was a dark figure laying down in the distance.
It was night time, no doubt about that. The world was, blocky? Were we in...Minecraft? No, that can't be possible! Minecraft is a- a- a video game! Or is it?
I started having a panic attack. My breaths grew faster and shorter while my brain was shouting at me to slow down. I listened to it, realizing I had been sitting here for about an hour. I shook my head as some sort of motivation.
Pushing myself up, I noticed that there were block figures around me. Derp. Nightime. I sneaked around them, leaving a twenty block radius around each hostile mob.
The spiders and skeletons haven't noticed me. I'm not close enough.
My heart rate increased.
How was I in Minecraft?! How would get out?!
I then noticed me. I looked down to find that I had changed clothes. I had a teal and white chevron shirt on with dark blue skinny jeans and black converse. I had a teal backpack on my back which was in fact, empty. I sighed as I walked forward to the dark figure, but not too close. I sat down on a rock, making sure no mobs saw me. I was terrified out of my wits. I didn't know how I was going to get back! What would I do?!
Then I heard a groan.
I yelped as the dark figure on the ground started to push his way onto his feet. I walked closer to find that a man with curly dark brown hair stood up. He wore a white shirt with a orange jacket over it. He wore orange skinny jeans and some shiny silver boots. He had a backpack slung over his right shoulder. He looked vaguely familiar... But I couldn't place where.
He turned around to face me hearing my yelp. He had fear in his eyes as he looked around his surroundings, realizing where we were.
"I-i-i-i d-don't know-w-w-" I began, stuttering something awful.
"It's alright, I know. I just need...a cake and I'd feel better." he joked, causing me to go wide eyed.
I recognize that voice from anywhere!
"S-s-st-tamp-py?"