Could Not Breathe

My mom got a pair of scissors from the kitchen counter and cut the bottom of my dress.

When we got to my cousin's house, i told her what had happened.

"So first tell me when and where you bought this dress," said Arianna, taking notes.

"I bought it yesterday from Fancy's," i said.

"Okay, is there anything else unusual about this dress other then the fact that it grows longer by itself?"

"It's getting tighter," I started coughing.

The cough was small and normal at first but slowly, it turned to a loud, painful, unstoppable cough.

Arianna screamed, "Help!"

Everyone rushed to her room in panic.

i felt like someone was squeezing my neck. I couldn't breathe.

"She's suffocating!" my aunt screamed.

The neck line of the dress closed. i tried to gasp for air.

Arianna grabbed a sharp pair of scissors. She attempted to cut the dress but it was no use. The cloth was firmly stuck to my neck.

The dress became extremely tight.

It seemed as though someone painted its fabric to my skin. I started crying. I never liked tight dresses to begin with. But this dress was beyond tight.

My mom tried to pull the dress off me. Some of the dress's fabric came off.

But the rest of the fabric grew onto my skin. i started screaming.

My mother looked like she was about to faint.

Everyone was panicking like crazy. My uncle immediately dialed 911.

A dress that grows!

Gets tighter!

A dress that can kill anyone who wears it!

How could that be?

How was that possible?

Was this a dream? No, not a dream. It was a nightmare for me... for everyone.