Chapter 4

One year. That's all it's been. Since my friends lives tragically ended at the hands of a mastermind. The day is imbedded into my mind. The scene sill freshly reenacted every time I close my eyes. Their blood seeping from their bodies after they were stabbed to their death. All of them. Gone.

I was lucky enough to leave before my fate was the same as theirs. Little did I know, I would leave my best friend to die a terrible death. And especially by the person she wanted to be with.

I'm the survivor. The only one to say they got out alive. I get swarmed by people constantly asking what happened. Some people accuse me of being the killer. As if I was the one who killed everyone I loved. Whenever my boyfriend, Matt, asks about the incident, I cry. Because I realize he's the only one I have left. And even after a year, they still haven't found the two who brutally murdered several people. Still out there, possibly still killing. And they know I'm alive. That I'm the one who told the authorities about the sickening crime they had committed and that I would never stop until they were caught. They're still out there, and I'm going to find them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Getting new friends is harder than I thought. With all the people who thought I killed everyone. Not a lot of people were willing. Some ran from me. Some ignored me completely. It shocked me that Matt's friends even talked to me anymore.

Everyday I try to make friends. Joining clubs, speaking out. I only made one friend. I thought it was kind of ironic that she was also named Molly. The same name of my friend who fell down the stairs to her death. Molly believed me. She used to date Garrett and knew there was something wrong with him.

Molly takes me to her lunch table to hopefully get more friends. I didn't know Molly was friends with the people we all called "the burnouts". Molly sits next to her boyfriend, Max. The table also has Kendra, Luke, and Tessa. A group of people who weren't too fond of me. But if they would be my friends, I'll deal with it. At least they won't be killed in front of me. Right?

A/N

Hey guys! I know I haven't updated lately and I'm sorry but it's been hard to find the time so please bear with me! Anyway I know this chapter isn't scary and it's short like my other ones. 1) it's getting scary soon 2) I can't write long chapters guys sorry! Please deal with it and stop blowing up! Okay so follow, vote, comment, and share! :)

Xoxo- Madi