Their Pride Part 31

Start from the beginning

“Yes you can,” he told me as he nodded, “but I understand where you are coming from.  It will be my sister that mates to one of them.  I love my sister, Ally.  I want her to be with someone that will love and protect her.”

“I have a condition,” I stated. 

Leo nodded. “I wouldn’t expect anything else.  Name it.”

“I want a year.”

“No, that’s too long.  I’ll have you on the throne in two months.  You can’t have a year,” he told me with a small smile.

“Six months after you have me on the throne.”

I stared at him waiting for him to talk.  A large smile crossed his face. “You know by doing this, you are just adding more men into the selection pool.  In two months, there will be more people who will be important to you.  During those six months, my sister will choose one of your men.  It will be a choice for both of them.  When those six months are up, there will be a mating between the two clans.”

I reached my hand out to clasp his. “Deal.”

“Deal,” he echoed. “I think I’m going to like having you as an ally.  Now, where is your phone?  I need to call my people.”

“This way,” Zeke growled as he pointed towards the living room. 

Leo gave him a smile. “Well thank you.  A white leopard or a black leopard, either one would be a great addition.”

We all watched his back as he walked out of the room.  Two sets of eyes turned on me.  Zeke’s blue eyes flared with anger and he stalked closer towards me.  Seb stepped in front of me and growled.

Zeke halted. “I mean her no harm and you know it, lover boy.  I’m angry.  I’m angry at the deal she just made, and I’m angry that she made me look like an idiot when she ran.”

I stood and nudged Seb with my foot.  As soon as his body moved, Zeke was standing in front of me with a glare on his face.

I took a deep breath before letting it out. “I’m sorry.  I’m truly sorry.  Not the kind of sorry I say when I know I should say sorry.  This is a sorry that I mean.  I know you hate me for this.  You hate the fact that you feel like I’m controlling your future, but we need this Zeke.  I’m doing what you wanted me to do.  I’m being a queen.”

He stared at me for a couple minutes before nodding. “I need to think, and lover boy needs to talk to you.  I’m sorry, Ally-Cat, but I can’t be around you right now.”

His back faced me as he began walking out the door.  I could feel my eyes watering, but I didn’t let them spill.  He usually looked back before he walked away.  If he didn’t look back, then I would let them fall.  If he looked back, then I would know that everything would be alright.

He stepped into the doorway and glanced back for a second before walking out.  I let out a relieved breath.  He didn’t hate me.  I don’t know what I would have done if I thought Zeke hated me.  Now all I had to worry about was Blake.

“Come on, Alex, I want to talk to you.  You need to sit down or something.  Your arms look horrible,” Seb said snapping me out of my thoughts.

I nodded at him. “Let’s go to mine and Zeke’s room.  He won’t be in there, and I’m pretty sure that it’s sound proof.”

We walked out the door and into the hallway in complete silence.  I didn’t look around in fear that I would see Zeke, Blake or Leo.  At the moment, the only one I wanted to deal with was Seb.  I wanted to relax.  As I got to my door, I pushed it open and walked towards my bed.

Seb was suddenly beside me. “Here, I’ll sit with my back to the headboard, and you can sit in front of me.”

He bounced onto the bed and slid all the way to the top.  Patting his on the bed in between his legs, he gave me a smile.  I smiled back and crawled towards him.  Letting out a sigh, I leaned my back onto his chest.

“This is nice,” I told him as my eyes closed.

I felt him nod as he placed his chin on my shoulder. “Very nice, but you know I want to talk to you.”

I nodded.  “Yes, please just get it over with.  I really need sleep, Seb.  My arms are throbbing, Zeke hates me, and Blake is about to hate me.”

“No they don’t and won’t.  We all love you, Alex.  They love you in a different way than I love you, but we all still love you,” he assured.

“What is it that you wanted to talk about?” I questioned.

His breath blew across my ear. “Why you ran.  It hurt, Alex.  It hurt to think that you would be afraid of what you see.  How could you even think that there is anyone else for me?  It’s me and you, Alex.  We could fight the world together if we needed to.”

I opened my eyes and turned my head.  Rubbing my cheek across his mouth, I let out a sigh. “I don’t see anything.  When I touch you, I see nothing.  Why is that?”

He kissed me on the cheek. “Why would I desire anything when what I desire the most is already mine?”

“And what is that?” I asked with a large smile on my face.

He let out a chuckle. “You, Alexandria.  The only thing I will ever desire is you.”

I turned my face further.  Our lips were only a fraction apart.  Looking into his eyes, I closed the distance.  His lips meshed with mine and I watched as his eyes closed.  Following his lead, mine fell too.  Reaching up, I gently placed my hand onto his shoulder and flipped my body.

Straddling his body, I pushed my mouth harder against his.  A tingling sensation was spreading throughout my body, but I didn’t stop.  I didn’t want to stop.  Seb had other ideas though as he pushed away from me.  His eyes searched mine.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

I nodded and he continued to talk, “You know this means that you will get pregnant.  It means that we will be mated, it means that you will be stuck with me forever.”

“Yes,” I told him with a smile, “I know what it means, and I would love to be stuck with you forever.  I love you, Sebastian.”

His lips came closer to mine. “I love you too, Alexandria Holt,” he said as his lips smashed onto mine once more.