Chapter 2

Hello readers (>y<)
I'm back to give you the second part of this story please comment I'm not sure if you'll like it or not I'm still new at writing.
Let's begin!

* Rins POV *
I have always liked (y/n) from day 1 and fell in love with her in third grade. I just couldn't resist inviting her to the family boat house. She was locking her front door and I looked at her from behind. I couldn't say anything at all. I then felt my hands on her body. I had my hands on her hips.

She turned around and I just stared at her. There was an awkward moment of silence.

She closed her eyes and I took that as an ok. I quickly crashed my lips onto her soft ones. I was kissing (y/n). She wasn't kissing back so I kept kissing her then she finally started to kiss back.

She put her arms around my neck and I put mine around her waist deepening the kiss.

I liked the bottom of her lip waiting for her to grant me access yet she denied. Then she pulled away and I frowned.
She glared at me.

"What?" I asked her.
"That was my first kiss it might not have been your first kiss but it was my first kiss." She yelled as my eyes widened.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know what I was doing but why did you kiss back if it was your first kiss?" I asked her.

She was blushing. She's so cute.
"I didn't have a choice you had me by my hips." She responded. Looking at the ground.

I forgot I grabbed her by the hips and wouldn't let go.
"Sorry" I repeated.

"It's fine are we going to leave or what?" she asked.
"Oh Yea we are" I responded.

I went a little to far I feel bad for her I stole her first kiss and it wasn't my first kiss I've had many girlfriends but they would always be rude to (y/n) and I would have to break up with them.

Plus whenever I got a girlfriend (y/n) would avoid me as much as possible and she'd look a bit sad.

"Let's go" I said turning around and sitting in the drivers seat.
She quietly followed behind and sat in the passengers seat.

She scooted all the way to the corner and looked outside the window. I saw a faint blush on her face which caused me to smirk.

*time skip about 4 hours to boat house*

*(Y/n) POV *
I was so embarrassed after what I said to rin I made it sound like if I didn't want to kiss him. I made it sound as if I only liked him as a friend which I don't. I blame myself for this.

We finally arrived at Rins boat house. It was only his boat house in the area so it was just us two no other houses near by nothing just road and grass.

I saw a barn house in one of the empty spaces. It also belonged to rin.

We walked inside the boat house. Rin took me to the room we would be staying in. When we got there I saw just one bed. I blushed about fifty shades of red.

"Rin?" I asked
"Yea" he responded.
"There's only one bed and one room in the boat house?" I asked
"Yea we will be sleeping in the same bed' he said happily.
"Oh ok" I responded awkward writen all over you face.

I put my backpack in a corner of the room. I sat on the bed and laid down. Closing my eyes and thinking.

I felt something on top of me. My heart beat growing faster every second. I slowly opened my eyes to see Rin on above me his knees beside my legs and his feet touching my legs. My legs were trapped.

He slowly starts to lean in. I just stay frozen. He leans and is now nose to nose with me. He then passionately kissed me after about 3 minutes he licked my bottom lip. I denied him access just to mess with him.

He then pulled away and said "please stop denying me." He then kissed me again and licked my bottom lip I once again denied him access.

He once again pulled away. Then I felt a stinging pain on my face. Rin he just slapped me.

Hey naughty Rin stealing a girls first kiss and then kissing them two more times and after her denying you, you slap her.
_________________________________________
Author: "Rin sit in a corner and think about what you've done to the poor reader!"

Rin:"NO!"

Author: "what did you just say?!" *death glare*

Rin: " I said ok I will!"

Author: "Good rin now be a good boy"

Rin: "I'm sorry reader-chan I shouldn't have gone so far"
_________________________________________

Ok sorry about that I just wanted to try that out.
Well please comment I'm open to ideas.
Next chapter coming soon.

(Reader is girl in the picture)