"Olivia, why are my things packed?" I asked, but I already knew why; boarding school. What I didn't know, was why so early. They'd just told me yesterday and as I thought more to myself, I figured it out. That sneaky bitch!

            "Jon'Atelle, how many times do I have to explain this to you," she said as she stepped out of the shower. She had the most prettiest body and I admired how she could make anything ugly look good, but if she weren't so damn evil, I would ask her to help me out with how I look.

            She exited the bathroom without a towel and I followed. She led me to the kitchen and I sat down at the counter as she started pulling things out of the fridge to make me an omelet. "Look, I don't mean to hurt your feelings or anything like that. Right now, you probably see my actions as being cold and I can't blame you because someone has done this to me as well and I thought the same thing. Telly, I see how you mope around the house sometimes and I know you and Dante have broken up. Don't ask why, but I do know.

            "Boarding school will help you in life. Going there is going to toughen you up a bit and you'll have more freedom, but you won't know how to live life if you've only lived here. You've already complained about not being able to do normal teenage things. Don't see boarding school as a prison. See it as an opportunity to see France, as well as learn from a very good school. Don't worry about if it's a bad school. I went there before and I ended up leaving with honors and a great job."

            Olivia whisk the combination of eggs and veggetables in a bowl, waiting for my response. "How come you never told me?" I asked, watching her search for the skillet.

            "Well," she said beneath the sink, "You're always hard to talk to. I personally think you hate me because I'm young and I married your father. I know you probably think that I'm after his money because other women have tried to do that to him in the past, but I love your father very much. I love you as well, but if we're going to be a family, you and I need to stop arguing."

            Olivia came from under the sink with the iron skillet and placed it gently on the stove. She then turned the stove on to heat the pan. I watched her work her way around the kitchen in her nakedness. Once again my mind wandered over her body as it had many times in the past, but now wasn't the time for my homosexual fantasies.

            See, I'm bisexual. A few of my close friends know as well as Dante. Olivia know too, but my father does not. Olivia, however, could care less what your sexuality was or who you were. If she wanted to walk around naked, she was going to. Whether you liked it or not. I always liked when she walked around naked and her as well. Until, she got engaged to my father. That's when I started to hate her, because I liked her first. I'm the reason they met.

            About a year and six months ago, Dad and I went to the mall to go shopping because we were in need of new clothes. We split up to go to our favorite shops, but on my way to mine, I saw a new clothing shop called Elegant Doves. I was curious so I walked in. I loved the low rider jeans they had and decided to try a pair of bleached ones on. After slipping them on, I came out of the dressing room to look in the mirror and this random young chick comes up behind me and says, "Now, for your body I wouldn't suggest you buy those. They make you look hippee and I'm sure you wouldn't want to look like that. Try the black ones or the denim. Those will definitely show off your curves."

            I turned around to get a good look at this girl who looked like she was trying to sugar coat that I looked like a bum in the bleached pants. "I'm sorry, but I didn't get your name," I said with a smirk.

            "Oh, how rude of me. My name is Olivia and no I don't work here. I just thought the other pair of jeans would look sexier on you."

Dahllie's: Boarding Schoolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें