"EMMA STOP EMMA! TIFFANY JACKSON!" He grabbed the razor and turned it off and took me in for a hug I struggled to get out of it all I wanted was to die maybe then I wouldn't have so much problem. I heard someone call 9-1-1. Later on I woke up in the hospital with Blake besides me and Jackson in front of me and Tiffany talking to the doctor.

"Your awake!"

"Where am I?"

"Your in the hospital." Blake said that sadly. Tiffany came back and talked to Jackson then Blake.

"Um...Emma how do you feel?"

"I'm fine."

"Look your going to go to these classes to help your depression okay if you don't want to go alone I'll go with you." Blake told me

"Why do I have to go?"

"Because we want to help you and you trying to consider self-harm is not he answer!"

"Fine."

*1 month later*

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Emma Campbell friend of Mark?"

"Yeah this is she."

"Hi we are calling from the hospital to tell you that Mark has passed away he was in a major car crash and died."

"Did you call his family members?"

"Yes we did but your name was on his contact list too."

"Okay thanks." I hung up and text Blake about what happen I was happy that no one was going to push me to date him but I was also sad that he died.
Don't worry I'm not going to go anything stupid anymore ever since I went to the classes it helped me I was having a really great improvement that I could get out of the class but whenever I felt like self-harming again I needed to contact my doctor.

"Come on let's go to the hospital Emma!" Blake grabbed his keys and dragged me to his car.

"Okay." All I could think about was Mark and his family I know it wasn't my fault but I still felt bad for his family. Once we got there we saw his parents crying. This was horrible I went into the room with Blake and saw him.

He was dead. The word repeated in my head. DEAD. DEAD. No he couldn't be dead.

"Mark come on wake up I know I hate you but your still my friend please wake up please." I started to cry and Blake pulled me away and hugged me.

"It's alright shhhh."

"He can't be....dead?"

*5 days later*

"Emma come downstairs!" I heard Tiffany shout

"Ugh 5 more minutes please!" I just didn't want to go downstairs

"Oh honey remember I would let you but your 5 minutes are 1 whole hour!" She said walking in when did I ever give her permission to enter my room let me think hmmm never!

"Please!!"

"No come on lazy head."

"What are we even going to do anyways let me tell you NOTHING!"

"Well we could always find something to do right?"

"Yeah I don't want to cause you any trouble anymore remember last time we did something!"

"Well me and Jackson were planning to bring you to Disneyland and if you want you can bring Blake."

"Your funny." she didn't laugh okay if you were in my position you would know why I said she was funny okay I thought it was a joke but I think she was serious about this