Welcome to Ikebukuro... Tch.

Y/N's P.o.V

"Next stop, Ikebukuro," came through the speakers on the subway train. My frown deepened. Ikebukuro. The place I'll be living. Stupid parents. They said I'll be living here and going to school at Raira Academy. Tch. I don't even consider them 'parents'. They aren't even my real parents. I was adopted. And now they're sending me away to live on my own. Not like I care. I hate them anyways. No reason, I just hate them. Drowsiness over came me like a storm in a matter of seconds. I yawned and looked tiredly at the boy next to me. He had a nervous expression. He had black hair and blue eyes.

"Hey," I said. He jumped and turned to me.

"Yes, Miss?" He said. Polite boy. Tch.

"Are you getting off at Ikebukuro?" I asked.

"Yeah. You?" He said. I nodded.

"Mind waking me up when we get there?" I asked.

"Wait, what?" He asked.

"Thanks," I said emotionless as my head flopped onto his shoulder and I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt some one poke my face. My face scrunched up. "What do you want?" I said darkly. The person next to me tensed up.

"W-We're at Ikebukuro," He said. I opened one eye and glared at him. Then I sighed.

"Okay," I sighed. I stood up and grabbed my two suit cases and computer bag. I was just about to leave.

"Hey, wait," I turned to see the boy.

"What?" I growled. The boy stiffened.

"Well, I-I'm Ryuugamine Mikado," He said.

"...Cool," I said, not really interested, "L/N F/N. Though I doubt we're ever gonna meet again so it really doesn't matter." I then left, not really caring about this whole situation. Damn, I thought, so many humans... So many minds to mess with!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: HELLOOOOO!~ I'm new to this whole thing so... yeah. I decided to make this first!~ I love Durarara (especially Izaya and Kida... and maybe Shizu-chan) X3. So! Welcome to this odd little story and hope you enjoy it!~ Rwar to my Dragons!~