"Yeah . Huge fan of yours too . " I said smiling .

"I've got to go . I'll see you after the game ?"

"Actually , no . I have a meet n' greet afterwards . Just text me . " I said grabbing a piece of paper and pen that were luckily in a table next to where we were . I wrote my number and handed him the paper .

"Okay , thank you ." He said . He hugged me and when he was leaving , he turned around and said "by the way my shirt looks good on you ." He winked .

------------------------------------------------------------------

The game was over and we won 2-1 ! I was so proud of Barcelona !

Right now , I'm at my meet n' greet and its pretty fun .

I was signing an autograph when I heard a manly voice say , " I'm a huge fan ." It sounded like Neymar , could it be ? No , I must be imagining .

"Thanks for all the support , I appreciate it . What would you like ?"

"An autograph and a picture please ." Man , this really sounds like Neymar but it can't be . He's probably celebrating the win with the team .

"For who ?"

"Neymar ."

" Neymar . " I said repeating . "Wait . Neymar ?!" I said looking up . It was him . I wasn't just imagining .

"Uhh , hey ." He said scratching the back of his neck .

"Here you go . Now let's take the picture ."

Once we took the picture Neymar said "It was nice seeing you again ."

He was about to leave until I said , "Wait . Neymar , would you like to stay here at the meet n' greet with me ?"

"Sure ." He smiled .

The meet n' greet was a success . A lot of people wanted pictures with me and Neymar . Others were asking if we were a thing , which we would say no and then blush .

I went on Instagram and saw I was tagged in Neymar's post , it was our picture we took earlier , awe .

'@neymarjr : finally met @julxxyyy.x she's such a sweetheart😊💝'

I immediately gave it a like and commented ,

'Nice meeting you too , you're too cute😉💕'

I looked at the comments and everybody was asking if we were dating , oh my gosh we're not . Yet , hopefully .

I went on Twitter and everybody was tweeting if I was dating Neymar and I replied to some tweets .

I looked at some tweets and I saw one that caught my eye .

'@neymarjr : can't get you out of my mind'

Woah , okay ..

I got a text from a unknown number .

Unknown number : Hey , it's Neymar .

Me : heyyy Ney

Neymar : so my nickname is Ney , huh ?

Me : I guess

Neymar : then yours is Jewels

Me : ooh

Neymar : what hotel are you staying in ?

Me : I actually don't know which one it is haha , I think it's the one besides Starbucks

Neymar : I'm staying at that one too !

Me : that's cool , what floor ?

Neymar : 7th

Me : I'm on the 3rd

Neymar : meet me tomorrow morning at the lobby at 10 ? I'll show you the team , we're going to Starbucks

Me : sure , can I bring my bestfriend though ? I think she has a little crush on Piqué but I gave her Messi's shirt instead , whoops

Neymar : haha sure

Me : okay I'm going to sleep see you tomorrow , Ney

Neymar : get your beauty sleep Jewels

I can't wait for tomorrow ..

Authors Note // I know Neymar doesn't speak English , but let's just pretend he does in my story .