"Reid, where are you? You were supposed-"

"I'm at the hospital."

"What?"

"I'm not hurt. It's Emily."

"Oh my god. I'll  get Hotch and met you down there."

"It's the hospital closest to the station."

I hung up.

"This isn't your fault Reid. Hotch was pissing her off."

"Her own father. She's only been here a day and he's already making her mad." I shook my head

JJ walked in with Hotch and Penelope behind her. I was pacing back and forth. A doctor came over to us.

"Are you here for Emily Hotchner?" He asked

"Yes." I replied

"She is resting. She requested to see Reid first when she woke up and she should be waking up soon." He said

He led me down to her room. She was wake already. I sat down next to her. She smiled at me.

"Who's all out there?" She asked

"Hotch, Penelope, Morgan and JJ. Blake and Prentiss are on their way." I said

She winced. I pressed the nurse button. The nurse came in and gave me pain killers.

"Tell the rest of them to come in." She told the nurse

Hotch, Morgan, Penelope, JJ, Blake, and Prentiss came into the room.

Emily POV
Dad sat next to me. Penelope looked shocked. So did mostly everyone but Morgan and Reid.

"What happened?" Penelope asked

"Car accident." Reid answered. "She's drugged on painkillers."

"I can still talk." I said

"What exactly happened?" Dad said harshly

I didn't say a word. The heart monitor started beating faster.

"Emily, what happened?" Dad yelled

I closed my eyes. A tear rolled onto my cheek. I opened my eyes again.

"You want to know what happened? I was hoping to die in that accident. You blame me for moms death. You blame me for Jake's death. You blame me for everything. I understand, but that was 5 years ago. Let it go. Focus on something else. You are letting it haunt you and you are taking it out on me."

Dad left the room.

"If he was doing this to you, why didn't you tell someone?" JJ asked

"I don't know." I said before a sharp piercing pain shot through my stomach

I winced. Reid left the room to get a nurse. He came back in with a nurse following him.

"I need everyone to go into the waiting room please. Mr. Reid can you stay with her?" The nurse said

"Sure." Reid said

Spencer POV
I held my hand out for her to hold. She gripped the bar on the side of her bed. She shut her eyes and gritted her teeth.

"How bad does it hurt?" I asked

"Like hell." Emily said

The nurse came back in. She had painkillers. She put them in the IV. I noticed a small red spot on the blanket. I got up and Emily looked down. The nurse saw the spot and pulled back the blanket. There was a huge blood stain on her gown.

"Oh no. Sir, I need you to go into the waiting room." She said

Emily started shaking. The heart monitor started beating fast. I walked out of the room. Penelope stood up when she saw me. I sat down.

"What happened? Why did the kick you out?" Penelope asked

"I don't know. She was gushing blood." I said

2 hours later- Emily POV
They go the bleeding to stop an hour ago. There was a piece of glass stuck in my abdomen. The stitched it up. They said I could go back to work as soon as my nurse got the paper work finished. Spencer, Morgan, David and Penelope came into the room. Reid came over to me.

"What was it?" He asked

"Glass. From the windshield. She said I could go back to work as soon as she finished the release papers." I said

Rossi's phone started ringing. He picked it up and walked to a corner of the room. I sat up. Morgan rushed to the side of the bed.

"I'm fine." I said

The nurse came in the with the paper work. I smiled. Morgan looked at me weird and then laughed.

"You are free to go Emily." She said

"Thank you." I said

JJ came into the room with some clothes.

"Hotch got you some clothes to change into." She said

"Thanks JJ." I said

Morgan helped me stand.

"I'll meet you guys outside." I said

"I'll stay with her." Morgan said

Everyone left except for Morgan. I walked into the bathroom and quickly changed. I slipped on the shoes JJ brought me and walked back out into the room. Morgan and I walked out of the hospital. He pulled up his car. I got in the passenger seat. When we got back to the building, we went up to our floor.