Once I had gotten out, I heard a slight knock at the door, "Kisara, can I talk to you for a minute?" It was Mokuba. I grabbed my robe and tied it tightly around me and walked over and unlocked the door, letting him in.  Seeing me in my robe, "Sorry, I didn't know you were getting ready, I'll come back." "No, it's fine, Moki-Chan. Now, what do you want to talk to me about?" A huge smile formed across his face. "The party is at 7, and the limo will be here to pick the three of us up at 6:30, is that okay?" I nodded, ruffling his hair, "That's fine with me." I smiled. "Great! I'll call you downstairs when Seto's ready!" Then he ran out of the room.  I glanced over at my clock, it was almost 6! I ran back into the bathroom and began to finish my hair.

Seto's POV

I walked into the mansion and slamed the door, work was hell today. "Big brother, you're home!" I looked up at the top of the staircase, and there stood Mokuba with a tux on. He decended down the stairs. "Why are you dressed like that, Mokuba?" I asked. He grabbed my hand, "Come on, we don't have a lot of time.!" He then pulled me up the stairs and into my room. "Hurry, change into that!"  There was a tux laying on my bed, "Hurry Seto!" then he closed the door. Reluctanly, I went into the bathroom, took a quick shower and changed into the tux. 

I opened the door, and there stood Mokuba, "Okay, let's go!" He then dragged me back down the stairs again. "Mokuba, what the hell is-" "Okay, Kisara! You can come down now!" Mokuba interupted. I looked up at the top of the stairs, and there stood Kisara. She was wearing an amazing sleeveless blue dress. When she came down the stairs, the more beautiful she became. She made her way over towards me. She then looked at Mokuba. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SETO!" they shouted. I blinked, I had totally forgotten that it was my birthday! "Come on, the limo is here!" Mokuba exclaimed. "Limo? For what?" "To take us to your birthday party," Kisara smiled, "It was all Mokuba's idea." I leaned down and embraced him into a hug. "Thanks." I said, kissing his forehead. "Your welcome," he said, rubbing under his nose when I let go of him. 

Kisara's POV

We arrived at the party right on time, there were lots of people there. Mokuba had really gone through a lot of trouble for this. There was tons of food and music blasting. As I was about to take a bite out of my piece of cake,  Seto came and sat down beside me. "Enjoying your party?" I asked. He nodded, "Yeah, not really my thing, but Mokuba did it, so it's cool." I looked at Seto, my heart pounded, should I give him my gift now? Thinking about it made my heart pound any harder. "You want some cake?" I finally said, trying to get my mind off of it. "Sure." I cut off a piece of cake with my fork and lifted it up, "Open wide."  I felt my face begin to burn. He opened his mouth, only having the cake fall to the floor.  "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" I laid the fork back on the plate.  "Hey, hey. It's no biggie." he said, tilting my chin up. My heart began to pound again. His face was near mine again.  Should I give him his gift now?  As I began to move forward, he moved away, just as before. I felt the tears begining to emerge. I handed him the plate, and kissed him firmly on the lips.  "Excuse me." I said, standing up, and running through the crowd of people.

Seto's POV

The party soon began to settle down, people began to leave. My lips were still tingling from the kiss. She didn't say a word or even come near me since. She was probably with Mokuba. The last guest made their way out and Mokuba ran over towards me. "Hey big brother, did you like your party?" he asked. "It was great, thanks Mokuba." He smiled, "Your welcome. So where's Kisara?" I blinked, "I thought she was with you?!" "I thought she was with you, big brother!" His smile began to fade. "When was the last time you seen her?" he asked. "Well...she....she kissed me, then ran off." "You didn't run after her?" he asked. I shook my head, "Seto, she loves you!" I blinked "She....she does?" He folded his arms across his chest, "Big brother, you should've noticed that! And I know you love her too, I'm not that young to see that!" Mental face palm.  She loved me! I had to find her. "Hey Mokuba, do you want to go stay with your friend tonight, and since school is over, his mother should let you." He pirked up again, "Okay let me call him!" 

Kisara's POV

I made my way back to the mansion after I kissed him. I know I shouldn't have, but I did. I hung my dress back in my closet and turned out the light. Sliding under the covers, I wept. I couldn't control it. It has been almost an hour since I had left, I lifted the cover to see the clock, it was a little after nine. Sighing, I laid the cover back on my head, suddenly the door opened. "Kisara?" I peeked out, it was Seto. The light turned on, "Are you in here?" I pulled the cover away. He sighed and sat down next to me. "You had me worried sick!" he yelled. "I'm sorry." This was the first time I heard him yell since that day he yelled at my dad. I looked down, and began to cry again. "Hey, I'm sorry." he whispered. He pulled me closer, "Kisara, I wanted to tell you something." I looked in his eyes as another tear fell down my face. "Kisara, I...I love you." My eyes widened, "Really?" He shook his head, "Since the day we met." he said. We looked at each other, our faces coming closer, then it happened, he placed his lips against mine and began to kiss me passiontly. 

He then lifed away, "I'm sorry," he said, inbetween breaths. "Don't be." At that, I placed my lips back on his. Our kisses deepened as he lowered me on the bed. His hand gently touching my face. His lips made his way to my neck, and began to go towards the opening of my gown. He then stopped and looked in my eyes, "I'll quit if you want me to."  I looked into his eyes, I shook my head, "I don't want you to." I was ready, for many years my father forced me to make love with him, now I am here with the one I love. I longed to make love with someone I loved. Seto then began to unbutton his pants. Slidding them off, he resumed kissing me. Within minutes, I was laying under him, naked, the rest of my scared body visible. His eyes widened at the glimpse of the scars. He then kissed me and whispered, "Don't worry, I won't hurt you."  "I trust you." At that, he began to kiss my neck again, and continued down on my chest. I began to moan with every tiny kiss. "Seto..." I moaned his name, as he kissed my stomach and pulled me up a little. "Kisara" he said in a husky voice. Kissing me on the lips once more, he pulled back, I placed my hands on his bare shoulders and I never broke eye contact. Lowering me onto him, I grasped at the intense pleasure I felt as he entered me. He started to thrust his body into mine, my body jerking up and down with each thrust. I burried my face in his neck, slowy moving as well, making him moan.  Seto started going faster and rougher, I pulled my head back, one hand still on his shoulder, the other went to the bed. His hands gripped my sides. My body started to go tense, the feeling was like nothing I had experienced before. He fell gently on top of me, his heart throbbing against my chest. I was trying to catch my own breath, stroking his hair and kissed his head. He held me even more closer towards him. He was still inside of me. Pulling out, he picked me up  and pulled the covers back and layed under them. Pulling me onto his chest, I snuggled against him. 

"Kisara." He said, still trying to catch his breath. "Yes?" My breathing still hadn't returned to normal. "Promise that you'll stay with me."  I looked up at him, "I'd never leave you." I assured him. Kissing me once more, I layed my head back on his chest and drifted off into a deep sleep

End of Part 1