Never trust a player

Chapter 5

Melissa pov

I was walking down the hall,when chantel stopped me.

"what do you want?"i asked her.

"Melissa. You should stay away from Justin"she said.

"that's funny. I actually think your jealous I go out with Justin"I said.

Chantel smirked.

"that's cute but I've been with Justin before. He doesn't even like you. I have messages"she said.

"what? What are you talking about"I asked.

Chantel showed me the messages.

Chantel:Justin baby

Justin:what happend?

Chantel:stop putting up this front like you like Melissa. I know what you want and your coming right back to me Justin it always been like that.

Justin: chantel I will always love you but I'm happy with Melissa.

Chantel:at least come over one last time

Justin: aight ima call you when I'm ready.

Wow. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"look chantel. He's all yours"I said with tears in my eyes.

"duh. He always been"she said.

I saw Justin walking with shaq and trey and them.

"hey baby-

"save it Justin. Fuck you! You want chantel? Have her I don't even give a fuck. I regret everything that happend with us"I said.

"what are you talking about?"he asked.

"you just wanted to fuck me? And that's it? Your missing? Huh? You got what you wanted right?"I asked.

"Melissa stop! Lemme talk to you"Justin said.

"no Justin! No! I don't want to talk"I said.

"chantel! What the fuck did you do?"Justin asked her.

"nothing. It's all your fault"she said.

"damn yo. Shawty just met your moms"shaq said.

I walked away from all of them. I truely hated Justin. I have him something hellah precious and this happens? He is such a dick!

---------------------------------------------

Justin pov

I tryed calling Melissa but she didn't answer me. I was upset. I really like Melissa that's why I made her my girl. I swear chantel always fucking up something. Melissa is still mine regardless if she speaking to me or not. I tryed calling Melissa again and she finally picked up.

"what is if Justin?"she asked.

"I'm sorry. What more can I do?"I asked.

"you got what you wanted. You had sex with me, told your friends and then you cheat while I go out with you"she said.

"no! I really like you. I only told shaq that I had sex with you and chantel doing this cause she doesn't want us together. You look better than her. Quincy said that maddie even my mom and dad so c'mon"I said.

Melissa sighed.

"fine Justin. Fine. Your last strike. I'm still annoyed"she said.

"I know. I would come pick you up from your house but your mom"I said.

"Justin she knows about you. You can come meet her if you want"she said.

"really? I'm surprised"I said.

"Justin!"Melissa yelled.

"I like when you yell out my name. It's music to my ears. Like the other night"I said laughing.

"Justin I can't deal with you"Melissa said laughing.

"you will have to deal with me.but thats not what I was trying to tell you. The football game is coming up"I said.

"I know. I'm a cheerleader for your team now"she said.

"Awww lissa cheering for her baby"I said laughing.

"of course. You know it"she said.

"ima see you tomorrow. I want to meet your mom"I said.

"ok thats cool"Melissa said.

"by I love-

Melissa hung up the phone before I could say what I wanted to say but maybe it was to early for love.