Chapter 1

"We aren't supposed to be here, Scorpius!" Rose said . Rose, Albus and Scorpius were in their fifth year at Hogwarts and while they were supposed to be enjoying a good weekend in the sun, Scorpius convinced them to explore deep into the Forbidden Forest for their first time.

Scorpius always did what people told him not to. Despite being in Slytherin, Rose and Al still knew him for what he was on the inside .

Rose,much like her mother, not liking to break the rules for anything or anyone, strongly disapproved of this.

And Albus was glad to be out but as long as they didn't get caught by a teacher, or whatever lurked in the forest. He knew that his father had been in here plenty times but Al was still a bit nervous.

"Slow down Scorpius," said Rose trying not to trip on the countless roots and brambles that were sticking out everywhere.

"Shouldn't we start heading back to the castle?" Al asked "I mean it's getting a bit late."

"Why are your scared!?"Scorpius asked

"No.... I just.....don't want to get caught,that's all,"Albus said

"Why are we really here Scorpius and tell the truth!" Rose demanded.

"Okay, but don't go blabbering about it you two." Said Scorpius " You guys heard about the Deathly Hallows?"

"Yeah," they answered in unison.

"Well one of the older students said that the Resurrection Stone is somewhere in this very forest!"

"WHAT!" Albus exclaimed

"It cannot be in the Forbidden Forest, that's....that's...impossible,"Rose said.

"Well believe it because rumours says that your father used it," He said with a wry smile

Albus was dumbfounded when he heard this. He couldn't believe that his own father had possessed one of the Deathly Hallows. After a long and hopeless search they decided to go back but on there way Rose noticed something glimmering n the corner of her eye.

"Guys look," Rose said in a hushed tone as she pointed to a group of wizards surrounding what obviously was the Stone.
These men were dressed in black robes and all had masks resembling skulls. One of them took the Stone in a special pouch. They turned into black smoke and flew away. When the three saw that they bolted out of the forest.

"Lets never tell a soul about that,"Al said.

"Agreed," Rose and Scorpius said.

They would never forget what they saw on that night.

- - - - - -

This is to all my fellow Potterheads out there.
Keep calm and Potter on.