A day in the life of Stenvar

Stenvar was a great companion he always complained that caves were dark and dangerous.Although he was always so faithful and he followed me and battled with me and the cave creatures.He always complained that burial tombs were dangerous to but when it came to Dwarfin ruins he complained about how dwemer inventions didn't bleed.He enjoyed attacking them neither the less.He accepted a few things like how we go into beautiful places of mystery and they places always wowed him.
Stenvar would do anything for me everytime I wolfed out he would kill my attackers.He didn't once freak out and turn on me, such a faithful man.He would always follow me and do the most ruthless of things.Like stealing,searching bodies(even draugr yuck) he also fought anyone who fucked me around.Such a great hitman and he was so great with his two handed weapons.Over the time we were buddies I made him ebony or daedric greatswords,battleaxes and war hammers.Also armour and bows I bought him good arrows and we always matched in clothing.
He didn't mind waiting on me when I went into the dark brotherhood sanctuary in Dawnstar either.When I needed my contracts or to do my job as listener.He didn't mind me being in the companions,theives guild,mages college,the dark brotherhood or the imperial legion.He always helped me out and I maybe fus ro dah'd him by accident sometimes.Stenvar didn't mind it was only because he was in the way of the enemy.
Even when he accidentally killed the man in the pawned prawn in Riften and the bounty hunters came to kill me.It was all ok we killed them together and they didn't come after me again.Silly Stenvar.
When it came to his dreary end when the magica creatures Ancano summoned when he was Fucking around with the eye of Magnus killed him.I avenged him! I killed that Ancano,Thalmor prick and killed the magica creatures.I never found his body so I couldn't send him away but he will always be remembered always...

R.I.P Stenvar

You were a good companion but an even better friend ~Ella