Don't go!!

"You don't have to go, I can phone up and make an excuse. You don't have to go" Owen said.
"Owen... It's a weekend away. It'll be good for the hospital if I go promote my research in LA. I'm gonna be fine. I'm pregnant not dying" she replied as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
"I know, but your 7 months pregnant and......... I'm going to miss you" he gently kissed her.
"I'm gonna miss you too, but I've created this awesome presentation and it's gonna blow the hospitals board members away" she laughed
"You're gonna rock it, but you better come home quick because I can't function without you"
"I love you so much"
"I love you too" he replied "how about you come to my office and show me your presentation and then I can drive you to the airport"
"Yeah, sounds like a plan. Did u bring my suitcase and the outfit I'm going to travel in to work this morning?"
"Yeah, but I don't see why you can't travel in what your wearing. Planes are uncomfortable enough without high heels and a tight dress"
"You worry too much. And I've got a meeting as soon as I get there"
"Don't go......"
"Owen. It's a weekend. I'm gonna be fine. You can spend a few days without me" she smiled reassuringly.
"Okay, come on then show me your presentation". They walked together hand in hand to his office.