Ciel x Reader~

"wake up, (y/n)" 

you start to hear a male voice and after trying about 5 times, you finally get your eyes open. There stands a tall guy with dark blue hair and huge guns. You just laugh like your crazy which makes the male give you a weird look. After a while, he throws the blankets off you, annoyed. "hey!" you shouted after getting back to yourself. "l told you to wake up. next time l will make sure, l will do something else, if thats what you want." the male said, staring at you.

Hi, Im (y/n) and am a 15 year old girl. That's my partner, Ciel. He always do those kinds of things to me. But l did hear that his best friend/ partner, Hiro Akita died from one of the missions they had together. l would have felt sorry for him but he is so mean to me. My goals is just to get Ciel to actually stop looking down. He saved me when l was little, and that's when l wanted to be a assassin, but Ciel says its going to be impossible for me. Big fat meanie >~>

"n-no!" you shouted at him, wrapping yourself in the blanket. "just get ready" Ciel said and left with a sigh. After getting ready, you ran down and got  a cookie without him knowing. Thinking you were being sneaky, Ciel already noticed and and screamed at you for eating a cookie for breakfast. While he drinks his coffee, l started asking excited "so! whats our mission?" "you mean, YOUR mission. Remember, your still learning, so your not in the same level as me, (y/n)." he replied calmly and takes another slip of his coffee. "yeah yeah" l said glaring at him while he isn't looking. Then you notice a mission of his, with a picture of a little girl who looks about 4 or 5 years old. She has short light blue messy hair and tore up dirty white dress. She looked pretty but her eyes were black and soulless. "Ciel~ Your going haunt her down, hmmmmmmm?" you say with a slight smirk since he finally has to bring you. "yes, but your still staying." Ciel said noticing your little smirk. "WHY" You said, about to flip the table, mad now. "like l said. Your too low level." He said seems ready for the table flip. "please, nee sann~" You said cutely. You see, Ciel loves cute things, so its really easy to get him to change his mind. Sucker, hehehehe. Ciel fell silent, trying to contain blowing up to fangirl (or fan guy?) mood. But you just keep doing it. 

Thank you for reading ^^
l hope you enjoy, please leave a comment and such such. l always see your comments, and it makes me happy that you guys are enjoying yourselves. 

I don't own elsword, nor ciel <3 (l see other writers do this so l shall too XD) and also, Hiro Akita is my personal made up character ^^ same with the girl that is in Ciel's mission list ^^

// ciel fainted cuz of the cuteness= s....see you..... later....