"Mother?"

"Daughter?"

"Wasn't your first drink at your wedding?"

She sighed.

I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the bar.

"I want you to do a shot with me, Mom!"

Dad was already laughing.

"Yeah, right. Good luck Mollie!"

"Hey! Shut up, Jacob. I'm doing it, I'm gonna do it!" Mom insisted loudly.

"Quit talking about it and lets see it then!" he said, casually leaning up against the house.

"You just want to get me drunk," Mom accused, checking out the bottles that Uncle Paul was still bringing out to the bar.

"Maybe," Dad said with a grin.

"Okay, you two be gross and flirt on your own time," I said.

"Holy crow, that's a lot of liquor," Mom said as Aunt Rachel was helping Uncle Paul unload the bottles and put them under the bar.

Uncle Paul got so excited he almost dropped the pretty blue bottle he was holding.

"Liquor, you brought her! Get it, liquor? Lick her?" he yelled.

Aunt Rachel smacked her hand on the bar and exploded at him.

"I swear to God, Paul. You've been waiting all fucking week to say that, and you say it to Ness? It doesn't even make sense when you say it to her!"

Uncle Paul was laughing to hard to care.

"It's still funny!"

Aunt Rachel did laugh, but she shook her head at him.

"You goofy bastard. That's the reason you wanted to unload all this shit, and then you blow it."

"Blow it?!"

"Shut your pie hole, Paul!"

Those two are my reminder that even though we all have a lot in common, every imprinted couple is different. Mom told me once they always yell at each other because they are both just very passionate and enthusiastic people. I can't even lie, they are pretty amusing.

Asa suddenly popped up behind the bar, giving Mom a hopeful smile.

"What can I get you two lovely ladies on this fine evening," he asked us, caressing a rum bottle in a way that I found a little creepy.

"Ew," I said flatly.

"Oh, I don't even think so, Asa!" Mom said.

"Hell no, buddy," Dad said, waving him away.

"Aw, come on! I do all these flowers and I don't get squat? Why does Mollie get to drink?"

"She is a married woman now. When you get married, you can drink," she said firmly.

"What if I'm not the settling down type?" he said, wagging his eyebrows up and down.

"Then you can drink when you're her age!" Dad said.

"Get out of there. I see you within ten feet of this bar tonight, you are getting sent to Daisy's room."

"Holy crap, like I'm two or something," he muttered, walking away.

"He'll get over it," Mom said.

"No, I won't!" he called over his shoulder.

Mom rolled her eyes.