ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

A/N hey guys just to tell you most of this story will be told from Kaitlyn's pov but I promise I will try to incorporate some other special characters pov into it... Enjoy!!

Kaitlyns pov

I woke up to a wretched sound outside my bedroom door.
"Who's there!!" I called out. I got up and walked hesitantly to the door creaking it open to peek. I was met by a horrific sight of a corpse, it's body decomposed and sliding across the floor. I covered my mouth in horror trying not to make a sound gagging whilst closing the door and locking it. I quickly ran to the door at connected my younger sister Aya and I's rooms and ran into her room.

"Aya...Aya hey wake up" I whispered shaking her
"Mmmhhhh... Huh? Big sis what's wrong" she asked
"Shhh don't make a sound Aya follow me quickly we must search for father!" I whispered frantically running toward her door
"But what about snowball?!"
"Take him with us I guess he isn't safe here"

We quietly crept to the door leaning our heads against it. I listened to make sure the corpse was gone and ran out the door ushering my sister to follow. Suddenly it felt as if some invisible force was pulling my foot and I fell to the ground clawing at the floor to escape.

" BIG SISTER!!!" Aya shrieked trying to get to me but was stopped by a barrier

I kicked and struggled but managed to get out of its grip and free myself. When I got up I noticed bloody marks on the wall. I quickly ran to Aya making sure she was ok. We quietly ran down the hallway to the entrance hall. (the hall where there is two doors and u have to run from the corpses to enter the two doors on the far left and right in the game) There lay two bloody corpses awaiting us guarding the path. We ran across the hallway back the opposite way we came past our rooms. There we were met with the sight of a boy about my age. He had blonde hair that covered the left part of his face. He would have been like any other boy if half his face wasn't burned and a bandage was wrapped around his head.

"Hello my name is Dio I have come here to inform you that you must evacuate the mansion immediately" he spoke
"GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA' Aya shrieked and cowered behind me in fear.
"Who are you and why are you here telling us to leave our own home!" I spoke
"As I've said my name is Dio and I've come because of her to tell you to leave for your own protection" he spoke in a annoyed tone
I looked at Aya and then back at the boy. "Listen up I don't care who you are and whatever. I'm just here to find my father and get the hell out of here along with my sister so yeah see ya!" With that I stormed off grabbing and carrying her with me.