Chapter Eleven: Training

Start from the beginning

'I need you to stop freaking out and listen t-' I cut Carey off.

"SHUT UP! I never wanted this..." I shook my head. I cut our connection and just sat still. "What am I doing? I can't feel sorry for myself... Nate... I want to see him again. I have to see him again" I reopened our connection.

'Are you ready now?' Carey sighed in what sounded like frustration.

"Yes. I'm sorry" I looked around the empty van. "What do I do?" I asked.

'First don't freak out, well get out of this don't worry. Second just try anything you can think of, shout, bang on the doors' Carey sighed 'it's all you can do...'

I looked down at my hands. I have to use my own power. I'm still a vampire, it's not neutralizing my vampire power right? 'Yeah, it shouldn't be.'

Thank you mom. I thought to myself and tears threatened to fall. Not now don't think about it' I clenched my fists and punched the back door as hard as I could. The door was ripped out from the hinges and it fell onto the road. The van came to a stop.

'Go!' Carey shouted. I stepped out and ran a random direction.

I stepped on twigs and some of my skin was cut by trees I ran by. I knew I was in the woods. I came to a stop after a few minutes. I was tired "I didn't know I could get tired..." I chuckled.

'Yeah you can, you need energy but blood would do just as well. There are two campers about a mile away' Carey laughed.

My stomach growled and before I knew it I was infront of a man who looked about 40 another who looked about my age, 16. No... I can't.

'You have to Ash, if you don't you'll die' I nodded, I knew I could control it but I had never tried to after getting tired and needing more.

"Hey are you lost?" The man spoke "well help you out" he smiled. I licked my lips and began to take his energy. I couldn't stop, I loved it. I needed more.

A small voice spoke 'stop. That's too much. You'll regret it.'

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" The boy screamed and ran to push me. I quickly grabbed him by the arm and threw him down. My fangs came out and I began to suck out his blood along with the energy. After I was done I walked to the older man and sucked out his blood.

I was in full ecstasy, I felt as if I could do anything. I didn't want it to stop. A few seconds after I was done I leaned back. I was no longer hungry. "What have I done?" My eyes teared up and I began to cry. "Carey... why did this happen?" I was terrified of myself. I'm a monster.

'You're not a monster' Carey spoke.

"Then why did this happen?! Why wasn't I able to control myself?!" I screamed.

'You've been holding back in your feeding. Skipping meals isn't good...heh just like a human you can't skip meals otherwise you'll hurt yourself and unlike humans you loose control and deaths are bound to occur' Carey laughed.

"This... this is my fault. I shouldn't be around anyone. I shouldn't be allowed to live like this. I'm a monster" I cried, a hand touched my shoulder. I looked up to see a man about 30.

I jumped back and glared "woah, calm down. You know you really are a monster" he grinned, I looked down "I mean seriously look at this mess... but I can make it go away you know?"

My eyes widen "you can?"

He nodded "of course I can. It'll just have been a bad dream, one you'll forget about in no time" he waved his hands around.

'Don't trust this man' Carey said in a angry voice.

"That voice inside your head... is evil. If I were to remove it all this will disappear none of this will have to happen ever again..." he smiled.

"But... I-" I sighed, I didn't want to leave Nate "I don't want to leave Nate" I bit my lip knowing I was being selfish.

"And you won't have to because he'll join you, he'll have his wolf removed and you'll both live happy" he shrugged with a smile.

"Can... I really?" I smiled a bit thinking about how great life would be if I were normal. If Nate we're normal. We'd have a normal wedding and star up a family of our own. I wouldn't be a target or put anyone in danger. I want it. I want it more than I can say.

'Listen to me Ash. This isn't the time to get emotional! Please don't trust this man he's-' I cut Carey off.

'I will do what I want now shut up! Leave me alone!' I shouted back in anger.

"All you have to say is yes and trust everything to me..." he grinned.

"Yes" I nodded "I trust you" my legs gave out and I couldn't move. What the hell? This isn't supposed to happen is it?!

"I assume you're wondering if this is possible. No it's not. You shouldn't have trusted me... hahahaha" he laughed.

No, no! I began to black out.

**Third Peron POV**

Cody slowly arose from his 'nap' which took two days. "Damn I slept for two days? Ash?!" He called, when there was no answer Cody walked over to his room. Before he got there he noticed some things were... moved around.

The flower vase on the small table was now on the floor. The back door was open. A bad feeling arose from him and he hurried to get to Ash. When he opened the door Ash was still on his bed, sleeping. "Ash?" Cody shook Ash's sleeping body.

"What?" Ash asked, still sleepy. He looked the same, but there was something just... off. He didn't seem like himself.

"Nothing... just... aren't you going to train?" Cody asked.

"Nah... actually I wanted to go back. I discovered how to control... this power" Ash chuckled in an evil type of way. It sent chills down Cody's back.

"That's great. I'll get the car then..." he stepped out of the room and in a few short minutes they were on their way back.

**********************************************************************

~Gasp! What could've happened? I don't know. You'll have to wait till next chapter to know! >:)

Comment,

Vote,

&

Follow?

Anyway thanks so much for reading! I love you all!! <3

~ASecret_14