Chapter Ten: Leaving

**Ashton's POV**

I slowly made my way back only to find a full on search party going on. "Ash!" Nate ran towards me, much like a dog when his owner comes home.

"Hi, I need to talk with you..." he nods and grabs my hand then pulling me towards the house.

Once inside we walk into an office. It was huge "this is the alpha's office, sound proof walls just incase it was something you don't want anyone to hear" he explains.

"Okay well I need a safe place to train myself. I spoke with Carey earlier and-" he cut me off.

"Who's Carey?" He pouts, is he jealous?

"What an idiot..." Carey laughs "though I would be as well if the all knowing power knew how to seduce you" Carey whispered in a seductive tone which had no effect.

"Are you trying to seduce me? We're practically one!" I yelled.

"Who are you talking to...?" Nate asked, he looked kind of freaked out.

"Oh, Carey. It's my power there to protect me while I learn to control it" I explain and he nods.

"Wait... did it just try to seduce you?!" He growls and hugs me. "Mine" he says in a strong and proud voice.

"Oh shut it, you dog" Carey chuckles and Nate's eyes widen.

"I heard it! Why?" He stared at me confused.

"Because I can do anything" Carey said in a cocky tone.

"Because that explains it all... so why does he need to train somewhere safe? Is someone trying to get to him already?" He asks in a worried tone.

"No. Ash doesn't need to be protected, in fact it's everyone else. I assume you were told that Ash needs to learn to control me? As he learns there will be difficult tasks that require no one around otherwise... well it'll mean instant death for those around" Carey laughs in a maniacal way.

"I see... well there is a training camper use for wolves who want to be pack warriors about a day away... is that okay?" He asks while pulling out his phone and texting someone.

"Yes. That is perfect" Carey says and becomes quiet.

"Alright I'll be going with you" he smiles at me and places his arms around my waist to bring me closer.

"No!" I shout, he looks at me with confusion clear on his face. "I mean, no because they need their alpha what is there's another attack?" I tried to reason with him.

"I am your mate and you come first in my life, I'm sure my uncle can keep things running for a while" he reassures me. The thing was I didn't want him to go. I didn't want to hurt him... not him.

"Yes but he isn't alpha. He cannot do your job, and think about it. You need to create a plan if that time comes that they attack the pack" I look up at him hoping he'll stay.

"Fine... you know worrying about the pack is something a luna usually does. You're a great Luna... and a good looking one" he leans in and soon we're kissing. Unlike our first mating his kiss was rough.

Not that I minded seeing as it turned me on. I jump up and he carries me. He places me on the neat desk which becomes messy when we move come things off. He begins to suck on my neck and soon finds my sweet spot. "Ah~" I moan as he grinds his hips into mine.

Suddenly I hear a chuckle and we pause right in our tracks. "Woah... I didn't know you could moan like that Ash" it was Janie.

"Yeah, if I didn't have a mate I'd get turned on by this ha" Jason, makes yet again a stupid comment.