worrying

Edward bvop

I was starting to not worry about Bella she is a big girl she can handle her self that's all I can say to myself to stay calm and it work I was having a lot of fun with them Alice stood up with a look on her face what is it Alice all I can think about is Bella. what is Alice what did you see she looked up and looked at me what is it I saw Bella is she hurt
I don't know all I saw was her dancing that's probably a sign saying she's fine maybe you should stop worrying probably they was rite probably it was just a sign and I should stop worrying.im done playing I'm just going to go up stairs ok I ran up stairs without them saying OK all I can hear down stairs is them talking I heard Alice ask them do they think we should. Come up there everybody said give me time after that it went quite I looked at the time and it was pretty late.I just sat there and stared at the ceiling.

Jasper bvop

Edward was really worry and his worrying messed with me first he was sad then he was worry he was so confusing Alice tried to help but it didn't work I went up stairs to talk to Edward when I went into his room it was dark and all he was doing staring at the ceiling looked like he was thinking he was in his own state of mine he stopped and stared at me yea can I help you. I didn't really know what to say he looked he started to get angry before I can say anything he started to talk.
Its really late and she's not home yet its a high school party and its the weekend she just want to have fun I know how can I be so selfish I tried to calm Edward down you care about her your not selfish.
Thanks jasper

Edward bvop

After jasper left I felt way much better knowing I just cared about her I really do miss her I looked at the time it was 2 o clock already she must be having a good time I tried to call her a couple of times I for the voicemail I sat there looking at the clock for a hour until I heard a car.

Thanks for reading my story. Sorry if its to short