Where the Rainbow ends

Start from the beginning

(Dont judge me for jet sex, its great bc they eventually get cut off and that pisses me off which means it will piss you off #sorrynotsorry 👋🏼)

-On the Jet-
" Klausssss are we there yettt" Caroline complained while lying on the bed. Klaus walked out of the bathroom shirtless with his belt unbuckled " 5 more minutes love and you can enjoy what Italy has to offer" he said with a smirk as he slid on top of her. " You know I intend for this night to be magically, but untill then we do this" he said kissing her" and this" sitting her on his lap " and this" he said removing her shirt while reconnecting their lips. Caroline cupped his face while stroking his hair. She pushed him down and smiled. She reconnected their lips as Klaus started slowly unzipping her jeans. Just as he did that he heard something fall onto the floor The ring! Caroline cant see it now! Klaus thought. He flipped Caroline over and started kissing the right side of her neck so he could reach the box on the floor. He was relieved when he reached it and hid it under the pillow. Caroline flipped him over " Who is in control now?" She said smirking. Klaus sped her to the floor " I am" tearing off Caroline's pants. He softy reconnected their lips " I love you so much" Klaus said with a sincere look on his face. Caroline smiled " I love you too" she said reconnecting their lips. Just as Klaus was almost done unclipping her bra they heard

Klaus, get yo ass up nigga we bout' to land, and you best clean the motha fuckin' floor cause bitch yah nasty, do that at the damn hotel. Geez you better pay me extra I can hear both of you....dumbass

Caroline began laughing " I swear, I never thought you'd have a getto friend " she said. Klaus chuckled " Well I guess born in the hood you stay with the hood" he said winking " Get on your dress, the date starts when we land" Klaus said walking past her while kissing her right temple. Klaus put on an all black suit and black shoes. Caroline was marveled by the dress she had never seen such a beautiful thing. Is was a strapless pearl white dress lined with diamonds. To go with it she has white heels.

Walking into the limo Caroline gets a phone call. She reads the caller ID Stephan.

Hey Steph what do you need?

Hold on a sec Rebekah Im on the phone shh Anyway I ne-

Wait your with Rebekah?

Never mind uh Bye

Wait Stepa-

and the line goes dead.

The limo dropped them off on a bridge where the sun hit it just right and there was a gently breeze in the air with little birds swaying through it. Klaus and Caroline walked hand in hand as he lead her to a separate area near a bench. They stood by the railing and watched the birds fly across the sky.

"Caroline?" Klaus said nervously " Yeah?" Caroline responded with a small smile as she felt rain start to fall and began to laugh. Klaus let out his genuine smile and got down on one knee and held her hand, by now they're drenched and Klaus's heartbeat was beating faster and louder than the lightning that struck " I have committed horrible acts out of stupidity and have killed and sinned more times than you can count, and love..was a burden" he said with a tear down his face " But then I met you, you broke my walls down and I didn't know how to build them back up. I was memorized by your beauty, drawn to your laughter. The day you finally kissed me I could not believe it was real. Every kiss felt like fire on my lips. I have loved you more and more every day. That is why I want to do this" he said with rain falling down his face while pulling out the ring " Caroline Marie Forbes...Will you do me the great honor of being my wife?" he said while a smile. Caroline had tears pooling in her eyes. The one man she truly loved... marry her? all she could do " Do you even have to ask" she said laughing " Yes a million times yes" she said while Klaus smiled and slid on the ring. They collided into a hug, a warm and comforting hug. " I will love you for eternity" Caroline said calmly as she felt a pain in her back and everything goes black.

Back to Present time( The other side)

Carolines spirit slides down the door ferociously sobbing next to her weeping husband. Klaus KLAUS can you hear me? Please you have to hear me! I love you, you hearr me ?! We are going to be married and it will be fucking awesome and and Caroline screams but no one is able to hear her. Caroline wanted to have it all go away. She began to find peace when a blond walks up to her. " Your the Caroline girl right? Stephan's replacement for mua?" Lexi said with a smile. Caroline replyed with a crying laugh and a nod " here Ive been restored to my true witch self and it seems you can maybe come back" Lexi said with a smile. Caroline shot up trying to ignore for the fact her fiancé is destroying the hotel room. Lexi begans chanting and everything begins to turn white all over again.

Huhuh you thoughy she was gonna stay dead but hell the fuck no bitch! She alive and well. She you in the next chapter💕