E I G H T E E N

Luke's P.O.V

I smirked as I dropped Alice off at Jane's house as there were police for the investigation of there missing children. Only problem Is I didn't take them.. Well I did, but I needed help of course.

I smirked, pulling up Into a house deep In the woods and got out walking tot he door and knocked on It.

"Nice to see you, Luke." Ashton l laughed and closed the door behind me after I walked In.

"Hello, boys!" I smiled, looking at Michael and Calum sitting on the couch, playing FIFA.

"Ooo FIFA.." I smiled.

"Yuck." Ashton scoffed.

"Shut it Irwin. You'll love it one day!" Calum yelled as I rolled my eyes and sat on the chair.

"So where are the girls?" I asked.

"Basement, In the play room." Ashton said as I nodded going to the basement door.

I walked down the stairs and down the dark hall way till I hit the playroom.

I opened the door and saw Belle and Claire, playing with each other.

"Luke!" Belle giggled and ran to me hugging me tightly.

"Hi, baby girl!" I smiled widely at her and held her close.

"Is this Claire?" I smiled, looking at the shy little girl in pig tails.

"Yes. This is Claire my friend. Where is Mummy?" She asked, looking at me in the green eyes I hated.

"She's with Claire's mummy shopping, You'll see them soon." I lied.

The little mop of curls nodded and walked to her friend and continued to play again.

I closed the door and smirked.

"It's like taking candy from a baby.." I whispered and smirked, before closing the basement door behind me.

[A/N: Go talk to Daddy on Twitter. You can romance with him or just talk to him. Key word (I'm not Daddy on twitter. I'm Alice 😂)

@_Daddy_Styles_x
@Alice_Stylesxox

Hope to find a Belle twitter account. That would be funny as hell 😂

Thank for reading Kittens! ]