€hapter 1

The special day has come! The day you turn 18! Of course you were excited! You finally were an adult and could do whatever you wanted with your life! But the day started off, alittle abnormal. You were not woken up by the alarm you had set the previous night and the outfit you had set out was no longer in your bedroom. Assuming that it was your younger sister Apirl, you imediatly goto her bathroom which is were she was always at.
*knock knock knock*
"Yeah!?!" You hear her scream over her music. She was always playing music by a Korean pop band called BIGBANG. Which you both loved. The one playing was your favorite, called LOSER. You had always felt a connection with that song. Even if you didnt understand it very well, you could tell it connected with your past.
"Did you take the clothes that was sitting on my dresser?" You yelled back.
"No. I think I saw them downstair tho! Wait- we are talking about your outfit with black skinny jeans, and black combat boots with the MADE shirt i ordered you online right??"
"With my red leather jacket? Yeah!"
"Yeah its on the kitchen counter!" As soon as she said that you ran down stairs to find it pilled neatly and folded on the counter. As soon as you go to grab it your mom walks in.
"I just thought since its your last day at school that you shouldnt go with dog hairs and wrinkles on everything!"
Woah woah woah... she IRONED and LINT-ROLLED EVERYTHING!?! You thought to yourself. You smile as you give her a hug and a kiss. You take you clothes and run into your room. You put everything on and looked at yourself in the mirror. As always your (h/c) hair was knotted and twisted everywhere. And your face had a few pimples here and there. You grab your hair brush and straitener and goto work on your hair.
After you finished your hair which took about 30 minutes, you start to do your makeup. You applyed your concealer and foundation and began your eyeliner when you hear something outside your window. It was the bus. You ran put of your room and grabbed your school bag. NOONONNNNNNOOONONONONO THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!!
Before you reached the door your mom, dad, youger sister and brother all stop you.
"Guys!! The bus!! Its leaving!!" Whne you say this, everyone looks at you and laughs.
"Whats so funny!!?" You yell. Your mom stops laughing and looks at you.
"Honey, your not riding the bus. Im taking everyone to school! I knew you wouldnt be ready by now!! Now go finish your makeup." When your mom says this, you instantly run to your room and close the door to finish your makeup before your last day of school until college.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

I hope you guys like my very first x reader EVER!! I am very proud of it so far! I hope you guys like it and im sorry for the gramical errors if there are any. Just leave a comment if anything doesnt make since or is spelled wrong. Thanks!!
xoxo

~babywolf251