Chapter 17: Picture Perfect Pissed Parent

A/N: Typed this whole chapter from my phone. Boss status!

***

     "We're going home already," Luke whines as we leave the restaurant. He was obviously extremely happy right now. I guess he really enjoyed being able to hang out with friends and not have to hide the fact that he was in a 'relationship' with Autumn. Or whatever they were calling it.

     "I guess we don't have to go home right now," Autumn responds looking to me and Jason. I simply shrug. I'm down for whatever. 

     "I'm going to be chin deep in shit with my father when I get home." I grimace as I realize that my dad doesn't actually know why I've been M.I.A. for the past couple of days, and he couldn't even call me to find out because I didn't have my phone. 

     "Well then, since we're out and Mackenzie's already in trouble let's make the most of it," Jason says with a devious grin. "She won't be out of the house again until her freaking funeral, so let's go big before she goes home." 

     "Trust you to see it that way." I shake my head and we laugh at him. "And thanks for the encouraging words," I nudge him. 

     "What else am I here for?" He says. 

     Autumn coughs dramatically. "So where to?" She chirps. 

     We pick a random spot to go to and then pile into the cars, but this time Luke rides with Jason and Chloe and I go with Autumn so we can talk. 

     "So...?" Chloe asks. 

     She grins widely. "So, what?" 

     I give her the 'don't be stupid, stupid' look. 

     "Long story short?" She asks. I remain silent because she already know the answer. We want all the details. 

     "Ok. Ok. Ok." She starts. "It all started after the party when I took him home. After the d*ckhead threw up on my shoes we went to the bathroom. I was trying to clean him up, but he was such a f*cking mess that I knew he couldn't stay. So I decided to take him home, and then stop by my house to get a change of outfit. 

     "When we got to his house I had to drag him upstairs. Mind you, he was flirting with me like crazy the entire time like he normally does, and me being the person I am...was..." she shakes her head. "Am, I reciprocated. When we got to his room he pinned me against the wall, and told me we needed to stop beating around the bush. 

     "One thing led to another. We agreed to a one time test drive and the next thing I know..." she trails off. 

     "Bitch. Don't 'next thing you know' me," I stare at her with wide eyes, Chloe laughs. Hearing Autumn talk like this is...fascinatingly strange. 

     "Mackeenzzzziieeee," she whines, sounding a lot like Luke did earlier. "It's so weird, and it's so unlike me to behave and feel this way. It's awkward to talk about it." 

"I understand what you mean. So you like him, huh?" 

     "No." She says in a high pitched voice which means she's lying. "This is nothing serious. I mean, you know me. I'm Autumn. The one that gets one and then moves on to the next. But here I am screwing around with the biggest walking Sex Playing Billboard ever known to mankind." She throws her hands in the air. "And it's even more confusing because it's the best sex I've ever had." 

     An idea pops into my head. 

     "Ever?" I ask. 

     "Ever!" She emphasizes the word.