Morning Love

'I'm being shook.'

'Who's shaking me?'

"...ye"

'What?'

"..aye"

'Is that person calling me?'

"Jaye"

'Oh. They are.'

I fluttered my eyes open to meet whoever was calling me.

I met eyes of those with a happy pair, a warm smile, and messy hair that somehow makes them look even better than a neatly groomed one.

This person was wearing a common school uniform, name tag on the chest pocket.

'Reddan Glynn' 

Red for short. 

A precious person to me.

Red patted my shoulder. A quick and voiceless way to say 'Get up'.

As I lazily kicked my blanket off myself, Red walked back to the kitchen.

'I smell food.'

'...fried chicken'

I look at the clock on my nightstand.

6 : 13 AM THU

I took my time to wash myself and wear my uniform.

Name tag: 'Jaye Dhane'

I walked in the kitchen, Red's back turned.

With slow and lazy steps I approached, still a bit groggy.

I wrapped my arms around the chest I grew fond of whenever we would be in each others' presence. I could tell Red's smiling. Enjoying my embrace.

I started humming Red's favorite song. We slowly swayed our hips together. My right hand feeling the white shirt's button, I slipped my hand under it and through the gap, touching the hidden flesh underneath.

My left arm on Red's waist as we continued to sway as I hum, my right hand lightly caressing the skin under the shirt. By the soft chuckle I heard, the light touches was ticklish.

I moved my right hand back and grabbed the other side of the hips and spun Red around to face me, turning the stove off in one motion. I immediately closed the gap from our faces. Our forehead were touching. We were nose to nose. Our eyes on each other.  

What wonderful eyes they are.

I gave a peck on Red's forehead.

Going to the side of Red's cheek and down to the jaw.

At this point, I started to leave my marks on the nape from the up to the shoulder.

Red was making those sexy noises during the whole process.

Making sure they would last before the end of the day, I finished with a peck on Red's nose. 

We both laughed as we smiled lovingly at each other.

We gave each other a quick kiss before letting Red's attention back to the stove, but not all of it. And I sitting on the counter, watching as I wait.

Our smiles never leaving.