Once Miley takes our orders she stomps away angry finally giving up on trying to hit on all the boys at the table.

"Nice acting." Jamie says. "I learned from the best." I say smirking. Jamie winks at me and I smile fully surprised at his winking skills.

"So you two boys are on tour right?" Zack asks looking at Louis and Niall. "Yes." Niall says smiling. "Oh how is it?" Clayton asks. "Fun, the fans are the best part of it all." Niall says imagining being on stage.

"That's good." Ellen says smiling. Louis and Niall nod them everyone begins to have their own little conversation.

"So Eleanor how's work doing? James tell me your a CEO of a publishing company." Zack days turning to me. "It's great, haven't been in the office for awhile though, but I have some amazing people doing a great job there." I say smiling.

"Oh why haven't you been there in awhile?" Clayton asks clearly unaware that I just lost my baby.

Jamie widens his eyes and I tense up. "I recently lost my child, our child." I say looking at Jamie. "I-I'm sorry for your lost." Joc says.

I nod not wanting to reply back with words. "What about you guys, any kids in mind?" I ask Clayton and Ellen.

"Not at the moment." Ellen says smiling. I nod and yawn. "Are you tired El?" Jamie asks. "A little." I say. Jamie frowns and I smile assuring him I'll be fine.

A little while later Miley returns with all our food and we all begin to eat.

"So how do you, Louis, and Niall know each other?" Zack asks curiously. "I'm the publisher of their book." I say. "Plus I used to live with Niall in Ireland." I say smiling.

"Oh wow." Zack says clearly surprised. "Mrs. Dornan your phone." Conner says rude. "Conner watch your tone please." I say as I grab my phone from his hand.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey, I just heard that your parents are missing. Want my guys to check it out?" Marie's voice says.

It widen my eyes and stand up quickly, making my drink fall over.

"Yes please." I say hanging up quickly. "Why didn't you tell me? I want all of you to find them now! Also keep Julie safe now!" I yell at Conner making a scene.

"Yes ma'am." Conner says turning to talk to the other security guards.

"Here I'll make it easier. Peter, Eric, and Nicole stay with me and the rest go protect my daughter now!" I yell.

Conner nods and quickly runs with the rest outside to find Julie.

"Apparently my parents were kidnapped." I whisper to Jamie. Jamie widens his eyes and I nod before sitting down.

"You can go, I'll stay." Jamie says. "No I'm fine. I need to get my mind off it anyways." I'll say. Jamie nods and Miley walks over to the table.

"You spilled? Great now I have to clean it up." Miley says. "We need a new sever for Mrs. Dornan now." Nicole says to Miley.

"This is my section though." Miley says. "Okay well I'm sure we can talk to your boss." Eric says. Miley turns bright red and nods.

"Actually I'm sure someone else will help you." Miley says nervously. I nod and continue to eat as I watch Nicole, Eric, and Miley bark back and fourth until Miley leaves.

"So everything fine Eleanor?" Clayton asks. "Papa gone." Bella says as tears fall from her eyes.

"My parents are missing." I say. "Oh Eleanor if you have to go it's fine." Ellen says smiling. I shake my head and they frown.