Chapter 40 - La Glace et des Oreillers Moelleux

Start from the beginning

"OW!" He squealed.

"Like it hurt," I said to him sarcastically. "But the prank worked out quite well," I say to Lily feeling quite accomplished.

"Yes it did, but can we give it up to Malia for the awesome acting skills," She says gesturing towards me. I laugh.

"Oh stop it," I say playfully and we laugh together.

"Okay, okay we get it. You guys pranked us. Let's move on now," Johnson says.

"Alright. Well we have to go get Lily's stuff and bring it in because it is still in the car," I tell them. Lily gets off her stool and we walk back down the stairs to the garage. I open the trunk of my car and we pull out her luggage. I grab the sign and the trash in the car along with my bag and we lock my car then go back inside the house. I threw the trash away in the kitchen then I lead Lily up to my room. "You'll be staying with me in my room," I inform her as we enter my room.

"Fine by me," She says. We walk into my room and she sets her stuff down by my bed. "I love your room it's so like organized even though you have random stuff all over the place but it could use some touching up," She comments.

"Yeah I know I was thinking about that earlier. You can help me redecorate it sometime," I tell her. She pulls out her laptop and charger and walks over to my desk. She plugs it into the outlet and sets the laptop on my desk with it now charging. "So you know how Shawn is going on tour soon?" I ask her.

"Yeah," She says still getting everything situated.

"Well for his birthday I bought everyone tickets to fly to Pittsburgh on August 26th so we can be there to support him," I tell her. She looks up.

"That's so nice! You paid for all the guys' tickets?" She asks incredulously. I nod my head.

"I wasn't sure if you would be able to go so I didn't buy you one. But I would love if you could come," I tell her.

"I would have to check with my parents first but I would love to go, but I would feel bad for letting you pay for my ticket," She tells me. I had a feeling she would have to ask her parents and that she wouldn't want me to pay for her ticket but I was going to whether she liked it or not. The thing is the guys were staying an extra week in order to be able to fly to Pittsburgh from LA which was also unexpected. Lily would probably have to fly back to Orlando and then fly from Florida to Pittsburgh.

"Just let me know what your parents decide upon," I say to her. "Did you want a shower?" I ask her.

"A shower would be divine!" She moans. I laugh.

"The bathroom is right there and there are towels in there," I say directing her towards my bathroom.

"Thanks," She says as she walks in and locks the door. I fall onto my bed. Today has been a long day. I get off of my bed and walk over to my carry-on. I took out my books and other items and put them in the correct places. Then I moved over to my suitcase. Ugh. I unzipped it and it exploded all over my room. I took my shoes out and put them back into my closet. I didn't even bother that much with what was dirty and what wasn't. I took practically everything out and dumped it into the laundry basket. I left my Cameo Dannika dress out though because I didn't wear it and you can't wash it with the other clothes. I lifted up my probably 100 pound laundry basket and made my way to the laundry room. Thankfully it was on the same floor. I walked in and opened the washer. I turned it on and put the laundry detergent in then I just dumped everything in there. I shut the lid feeling good about myself and walked back to my room. When I walked back in Lily was still in the shower.

I went over to my desk and lifted up my laptop screen. I wasn't extremely tired so I was going to start editing my video. I was going to edit on the plane but time got the best of me. I went on twitter.