The Badness❤

"Uhh i'm uh fine" I told him nervously
He laughed "Well you got that right uh can I get your name?"

I started to look around and people were stairing at our table talking, taking pictures and what not.
"Uh my name is um Victoria" I put my hand out to shake his hand.
So J.Cole and I started to talk , I didn't realize how smart he was, not like I thought he was dumb or anything. I keep catching him looking down, he was looking at my boobs maybe they're distracting so I pull up my bandueu and proceed the conversation.

J.Cole POV:
I really wonder if her boobs were fake , they're so huge. She is so bad. I just wanna take her back to the hotel and just straight smash. She is so beautiful, her face right, hair is real. She looks mixed but whos care. I know i'm taking but ill leave my girl for her.
" What do you do for a living " I asked her
She responded " I'm a hairdresser "
"Oh word" I said with interest. I continued " How old are you? Whats your education like?"
She told me "I'm 24 and I went to University of Michigan for Journalism if thats what you're asking"
We continued to conversate for 10 minutes and her friend tapped her on the shoulder asking her to use the bathroom.
"I'll be right back" she mouthed
She turns around I almost cried , her ass was super fat , good lord she can put Nicki Minaj out of business. Now that is a real ass. My manager text saying we will be leaving in 15 minutes. Victoria comes back and apologizes for taking so long, I nod telling her it was okay.
"You should be modeling, your face is beautiful"
"Thank you" She said smiling.
"Look at you? Your face is perfect , teeth straight, no disrespect but your body is a killing. I don't understand"
Victoria kept laughing and we both smiled. My manager texted me saying we're leaving.
" its been real Victoria, Can I ask you a question" I grabbed her hand and she nodded
"Can I get your number cause I wanna talk to you again"
She giggled "Yes you can"
She typed her number in my phone and gave me a hug. I waved her 'goodbye' and I was gone.
--------------------------------------
I get home and I'm tired. My head is pounding and my feet hurt. I just thinking about how me and J.Cole was talking my friends keep texting me and its hilarious. Asia keeps calling me Baddie of the week and Cymberly just changed my name in her phone to Mrs.Cole. I tell our groupchat goodnight and lay down.
But I keep thinking about J.Cole and What my friends told me in the bathroom.
_____________________________

"Girl you are lucky" said Asia
"How?" I asked
Monica yells "because you're talking to J.Co-" Cymberly cuts her off
"I heard he had a girlfriend but I mean you're lucky tho but don't persure nothing"
Monica nods with Cymberly
"Well we aren't dating so it really doesn't matter. And plus I wouldn't date him anytime soon. I'm still trying to get over Dylan" I said with a attitude
"Well we just looking out cause if he trying to pull some i'm beating his ass"
Said Asia
***********
As I was daydreaming about what happened, my phone vibrates. I opened it and I got a text from a number.
Hey, Its Jermaine?
I almost jumped out the bed and I respond
'Heeyy😊' after I respond I add his contact to my phone, I saved it as
Jermaine🙊🙌💙
My phone vibrates again...
Jermaine🙊🙌💙: I know its late but you're so beautiful 😇 I was wondering if I could see you again.
I froze and smiled
---------------------------------------
Hmmmm. J.Cole is liking some Victoria
What will she say
Updates everyweek !
Follow me on twitter @ayeeshawtayy
LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE