Circled Sequence

The series of their lives. I saw it. I saw how it end. I saw how a new life will begin. I saw everything what's happening in this world. I saw how my love ends. I saw how her body felt so cold. I heard her last breathing.

I saw that again.

Nightmare.

"Ugh..that again." I said in disbelief trying to compose myself in bed. Then I massage my temple to relax when I heard a knock behind my coffin.

"Master. Are you okay?" So I heard. My butler asked then I opened my 'bed' a frown escaped on my face I think?

"Yes, I'm alright Chain."

"Are you sure?"

"Should I repeat what I just said?" I exclaimed, getting up and out of my bed.

"No need master, I'm just worried." She replied.

"I'm fine Chain, thanks." I let out a sigh and noticed that my room is lightened by the moonlight. And I love this sight.

Chain took a glimpse on what I am looking. I saw her face in creep. I chuckled.

"What's wrong with your face?" I asked as if knowing nothing.

"Nah, just wondering."

"Wondering? About what?"

"About how can you not remember what just hunting you in your sleep with just looking around this room?" She explained. I didn't expect that she's going to answer slash asked like this.

"Look, how can you not appreciate this scenery in this dark room? I can forget about that dream until it will hunt me again but with such thing like this I always remember how it will happen again." I stretch out my arms and walk through to the window walls in my room. Letting my shadows lit from the moonlight behind me.

"This things should be appreciated Chain." I said as I faced her with excitement.

"I don't get you Master." She chuckled and let out a sigh. "Anyways, time to do your things." She added then put out my night dress out of my cabinet.

"Black, not again." I said in disbelief crossing my arms and pouting like a kid.

"Well, you have no choice Master. You are a shadow and the Madam loves black." She explained then lift up my hands to disconnect what's crossing.

"Now, go take a shower and clean up. You shouldn't miss the night Master or else, you want to be hunted again." Chain pointed out the bathroom and I followed what she said. She really knows me.

I stopped in the front door.

"What am I? I am your Master, right?" I said not looking at her. Well, I can sense her tease.

"Yes, you are my Master Althea." She gestured her right hand to her left chest while bowing with her left hand on her back.

I'm proud having this kid. I thought letting out a giggle.

After those words. I started to clean myself. After that, I get out of the bathroom. I saw Chain, preparing my outfit for tonight's event.

"Here Master." She stretch out a simple black dress with a white ribbon at the back of it.

I stretch out my arms and Chain knows what to do next. Yes, she dressed me up. Well, I am the Master she said.

"Now, get ready for your guests Master. I think half of them was humans." Chain said while putting my black high heels on my feet.

"I know already. What can I expect? Everytime the Madam wants an event she wanted humans to be part of it." I replied again in disbelief and clanked my heels trying to relax my feet.