Rubbing my eyes I unlocked my door to see if I could catch another glimpse at the mysterious runaway girl. Upon opening the door looking down at my feet I froze in my steps. Right beneath my feet laid a car seat with a pink blanket covering the assumed infant inside.

"Hey!" I shouted seeing the girl drive away screeching out of the parking lot of the apartment complex. "What the hell?" I ran my fingers through my hair with confusion tracing itself in my head.

Bringing in the car seat I planted it on the small table by the door and locked my apartment back up. Turning on the lights I saw a note tied to the handle of the car seat, tearing it off I flipped open the note scratching my neck as I began to read.

Harry,
It's Jade. I know it's  been a long time since we have last talked. I just wanted to catch you up on something. After we broke up I found out I was pregnant. It is yours since I was always faithful to you, I am a lot of things but I was always faithful to you. I never reached out because I knew you would never want to talk to me, you would never believe that I was pregnant. Her name is Gabrielle Fay, she was born 12 days ago on September 2. I've gotten myself into some bad shit Harry, don't bother looking for me because you won't find me. I have changed my number, address, and name. I am untraceable. I'm sorry about all of this.

Jade

Sitting back in the chair by the table I pushed my hair out of my face breathing to grasp everything I had just read. This wasn't happening. I began to re read the hand written note over and over again trying to make sense of it all. Too scared to look under the blanketed infant I took a deep breath and lifted up the covering to reveal a sleeping baby breathing slowly as her chest moved up and down.

"Holy shit." I swore backing away trying to collect myself.

I had broken up with Jade 9 or so months ago due to her involvement with drugs. She was a mess when I left her, constantly doped up on something new. Now she shows up with my supposed baby?

Looking back at the sleeping baby I could see my features clearly in her face. It was as if she was a clone of me, I knew Jade wasn't lying about getting her pregnant but I just couldn't believe it. I can barely care for myself let alone a baby. What am I going to do? Pacing around I pulled out my piece of shit flip phone and began dialing Niall.

Everyone had known about my relationship with Jade. It was a mess of a relationship which I refused to see at the time but as the time went on I could see Jade start to self destruct. I got away from her, ran away from everything.

"Niall!" I heard the phone pick up on the other line.

"What the hell man it's 3:45!" Niall's raspy voice responded on the other line.

"Niall I'm in trouble." I said feeling the sweat start to form on my forehead.

"What are you talking about?" Niall asked still groggy from sleep.

"Niall, Jade showed up at my apartment!" I came out not holding the subject back as I still paced around looking down at the baby.

"Are you serious?!" Niall's voice fluctuated as I then got his attention.

"Yeah..." I sighed feeling the anxiety run though me like a race car.

"What did she want? Why was she there?!"

Taking in a deep breath I began to speak again, "She dropped off something."

"Dropped off something? What are you talking about?" Niall followed up clearly confused by my lack of telling him straight out what happened.

"Well I didn't exactly see her, she dropped it and ran." My fingers stayed tangled in my hair as I felt the tension and stress weigh in on my shoulders.

"Harry what are you saying? What's going on?" I saw that Niall was growing tired of me beating around the bush.

"I got her pregnant." I said out loud feeling the bitterness on my tongue as I said it out loud. Sighing I waited for Niall to say something, anything; anything was better then the dead silence.

"Shit dude..." I heard him say before taking a long pause again.

"I don't know what to do mate." I sunk down on the maroon fabric couch that bore small rips in the material.

"I'm coming over." Niall announced as I heard him rustling around on the line.

"Don't let the others know yet." I warned Niall, I didn't know what I was going to do and didn't need the news spilt everywhere on top of everything else.

"I won't, I'll be over in five." Niall hung up leaving a constant beep from the lack of connection.

Hearing small whimpers coming from the small baby I walked over to her seeing her eyes open up as she scrunched her face yawning. Her eyes batting open to reveal green emeralds for eyes, she was beautiful. Kicking around in the strapped car seat she kicked off her blanket showing her small feet covered with white socks.

The knock sounded on the door as I walked over unlocking the lock. Niall looked down with his hands in his pockets in the dim light of the balcony as I opened up the door to him. Pushing the door open wide to show him the car seat on the table his jaw dropped.

"You weren't kidding." Niall walked in looking at the baby who was awake and gurgling to herself.

"She left me a note." I handed him the folded paper that had explained very little. Jade was on the run and that was apparent due to her wishes to disappear.

Jade most likely was being busted for Heroine. She had become addicted awhile back which meant most likely the baby, my baby was a heroin baby. I didn't know the first thing about caring for a baby let alone a baby addicted to Heroine, her mother's drug of choice. The mere substance overtook her transforming her into someone completely different. Jade was unrecognizable to me from the girl she once was.

"You could drop her off at a foster home, but she could be in the system the rest of her life." Niall scratched his head after finishing the letter I had read multiple times before he came over.

"I don't want her growing up in the system. I just.." I breathed in a heavy sigh racking my brain on what my next move would be.

"Look I'm here for you mate, And so are the other guys. Jade is trouble, this wasn't your fault." I could see Niall trying to bring comfort and support but I knew that his last sentence was false. It was my fault whether I wanted to believe it or not I had to swallow my fear and step up to the plate.

"Niall it was my fault, I got Jade pregnant!" My heart pounded in my chest going over every moment I remembered with Jade. Our relationship was short lived but every emotion was felt to the extreme, now because of my carelessness in the past I would pay for it all now.

"Jade was insane..." Niall started in but I was the first to quickly dismiss his thought.

"She wouldn't lie about this, well maybe she would but- she looks too much like me." I glanced over at the squirming baby who then began to whimper small cries from frustration.

"So what are you going to do?" Niall followed up as I unbuckled the baby from her straps.

Careful to support her head I held her small frail body in my arms. She weighed close to nothing as I held her close to me watching her frustration melt away.

"I'm going to do what's right." I saw her look up at me with a puzzled look colored over her features. In the act of holding her I had never felt so much love for one person, she was my everything now.

______________________
A/N: Hey guys I'm back with another all new story for you all! I hope you like it so far and if you do please vote and comment something, I promise I don't bite;)

Xoxo Savvy