Girl Meets Bad Boy

Haru was known to be a delinquent and for most of the people at school, a monster. [Name] didn't understand why many people were scared of him. He was just trying to protect a guy from bullies right? [Name] opened up her book and read.

"[Name]-San!" exclaimed a voice.

"Yes?" replied [Name], smiling.

"Shizuka-San didn't want to send this to Yoshida-Kun!" whined Saeko. "Since you're super, super, duper nice please send this to him!"

[Name] looked at Saeko and thought for a while. Going to Yoshida's house was going to be a bit rough. Not to mention that he probably might try to kill [Name].

"Okay, Saeko-San!" exclaimed [Name], smiling.

~~~~

[Name] waited for the door to open and got inside.

"Hello, is Yoshida-Kun here?" asked [Name], smiling warmly.

"Yoshida-Kun?" asked the black haired male. "Ye-"

"It's your fault that Marco died!" exclaimed a voice.

[Name] turned her head and saw Haru pissed off. He probably lost a game and took it out on some guy.

"Didn't I told you to control yourself?" yelled the black haired male back.

"But, Mi-Chan!"

"You can't blame Marco's death on anyone else. You just suck. Anyways, you have a guest here."

Haru looked at [Name] with a look of disgust; it seemed you had bother him or something.

"U-uh, Yoshida-Kun! He-here ar-"

Before [Name] could finish her sentence Haru jumped off the window, completely ignoring what [Name] had just said. She couldn't believe that Haru just jumped out the window without anything to protect himself from the fall.

~~~~

[Name] walked out of the Misawas GAME Batting Center with a smile on her face. She always smiled even for the littlest reasons. [Name] walked until she felt a cold hand pull her towards the ground harshly.

"Ow..." groaned [Name].

"Tell me!" yelled Haru, way too close to [Name]. (Reader-Chan love it!)

"Huh!?" asked [Name], blushing.

"Are you a spy or something?" yelled Haru, tighting his hands on [Name]'s wrist.

"Uh...n-no!"

Haru glared at [Name] for a bit and let her go. [Name] stood up and backed away from Haru just a few steps, grabbing her wrist. He really was strong just like the [Name]'s classmate had said.

"I thought you were that woman who's been complaning for me to go to school..." spat Haru.

"You mean Saeko-San?" asked [Name]. "She's nice!"

"Tch!"

Haru looked at [Name] and than looked away.

"So...this is how it feels to be with a friend?" asked Haru, blushing. "You know...after school ends they hang out..."

"Well...I don't exactly know how that feels, but okay!" exclaimed [Name], smiling. "Oh! That reminds me I have to go!"

[Name] got up and was about to leave.

"See you later...friend!" exclaimed Haru

[Name] looked at Haru and smiled warmly.

"See you!" exclaimed [Y/N], waving.