"Fast for a biped?" I asked, stepping away from Ian and standing next to the man.

"Cheetah speed. Fifty to sixty miles per hour if they ever got out in the open," he answered.

"And they're astonishing jumpers," he added a moment later.

"What about intelligence?" Alan asked.

"They show extreme intelligence. Even problem solving intelligence," he paused, thinking about something.

"Especially the big one," he said finally.

"We bred eight originally, but when she came in she took over the pride and killed all but two of the others. That one, when she looks at you, you can tell she's working things out. That's why we have to feed them like this," he pointed at the harness that had reappeared. It was broken and ripped to shreds.

"She had them attacking the fences when the feeders came."

"The fences are electrified though, right?" I checked, inching away slightly from the fence.

"That's right, but they never attacked the same place twice. They were testing the fence for weaknesses systematically. They remember..." he trailed off mysteriously.

"Yes. Well, who's hungry?" John asked, clapping his hands.

"I don't think I could eat ever again," I said, grimacing. Ian laughed behind me. I turned back towards him.

"What's so funny?" I poked his shoulder a few times.

"Uh, uh, nothing," He responded with a cheeky smile. I huffed.

We walked back to the Visitor Centre, the rest of the group chatting animatedly chatting amongst themselves while I trailed behind, biting my lip.

I looked at Ian who was talking to Ellie and Alan and I smiled. Even though I'd only technically met the man about two hours ago, I felt like I had known the attractive man for my whole life.

There was an aura of calm and professionalism about him that was strangely enough compelling. His flirtatious personality was infectious. It drew me in and got my attention. He was also somewhat egotistical which usually would irritate me to no ends but it wasn't too bad. He wasn't too bad.

We walked yet again up the stairs in the Visitors Centre and down a corridor. We entered a black room with a dining table in the middle. The walls were covered in changing images of the park, it's construction, and future plans. We all took our seats. Somehow, I managed to score a spot next to Ian which immediately improved my mood.

John was still rambling about rides and what was still to come when Gennaro spoke up.

"We can charge $2,000 a day or $10,000 a day and people will pay it... and the merchandising. Now, I can personally say-" he was cut off by John.

"Now, Donald. This park is not intended to only cater for the super rich. Everyone in the world has the right to enjoy these animals," he reasoned.

"Yeah, we'll have a-a-a coupon day or something," Gennaro said with a laugh.

John began laughing, thinking that Donald was joking.

"The, uh, lack of humility before nature that's being displayed here... it, uh, uh, it staggers me," Ian licked his lips, speaking up and grabbing the attention of everyone in the room.

"Thank you, Doctor Malcolm but I think things are a little different than what we expected," Gennaro tried to cut him off.

"Yeah, I know. They're a lot worse," Ian leant back against his chair, sniffing slightly.