"Cmon, dance with me. It's tradition." She playfully says, moving my arms around as she sways her body.

"What's so traditional about dancing to Nirvana at 7 in the morning? I've got only my boxers on with an insanely hot chick in front of me." I groaned, feeling myself grow tired again.

"Harry!" She pushed my bare shoulder. "That's exactly why its traditional! Enjoy the small things, live, love, lust, conquer!" She cried over the music.

"Live, love, lust, conquer." I repeat slowly, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Live for dancing to Nirvana. Love waking up so early when some people don't even get that chance anymore. Lust said hot chick," she paused to wink.

"And conquer?"

"That's all up to you to decide."

I tug the corner of my lips up and allow her to move me around to the best of the music, feeling the downbeats and upbeats flow right through me. As the music crescendoed, our movement did also. After a while, she gracefully turned off the music and just stared at me for a while.

"What?" I blush.

"I think I'm gonna like you, Harry." She winked.

Adrienne stepped around me, releasing my hands and without asking, walked into my room. I followed her and found her at my desk. I gulped, realizing I left my journal and all of my incomplete writings.

"What are these?" She softly asks, touching the paper.

"Nothing important. Just failed attempts at writing a novel." I shrug, obviously ashamed at my failures. I always tried writing a story worth reading. One that is beautiful, mysterious, painful, happy all in one. But I never could get past two pages.

Before she could actually read any of them, I quickly moved over the shuffle them into one stack. I shoved them in a drawer along with my journal

"Personal stuff?" She weakly smiled. I nodded slowly, not letting my eyes meet hers. "That's okay. I understand."

I don't say anything in return, actually embarrassed with myself.

"Since my breakfast was kinda ruined, do you want to go get something to eat with me?" She offered.

"That would be lovely. I know a place." I grin.

•••

"This is really nice." Adrienne commented, looking around the cozy coffee house with warm eyes. "Do you come here a lot?" She asks while shrugging off her coat.

"I suppose, I write a bit here, also."

"Oh cool, do you mind telling me what you write about?"

"Mostly what I feel and what I observe. Sometimes I like to make up fantasies of living a separate life from this one." I say with my cheeks reddening.

"That's what I do while writing songs. It's very relaxing." I nod and pick up the menu that was placed on the table beforehand.

We sit in a comfortable silence until a server came out with my usual coffee and watermelon lemonade for Adrienne.

"I recommend everything. There is not one unappetizing thing on here." I chuckle, folding my hands in front of me in an awkward way. She sets her menu down and places her hands down in the same fashion.

"Hmm, everything." She narrowed her eyes playfully. "I don't think my stomach could handle everything."

"Weak," I roll my eyes.