Ciel x Reader

Y/N's P.O.V

It was a nice day out. I was in the garden, with finny, helping him with the plants so he didn't get anything wrong and then yelled at by Sebastian. "Thanks Y/N!" He said to me after we got done with planting new flowers. "Your welcome Finny. Go play with Pluto." I laughed. He nodded and went to go look for the demon hound. 'I, am going to go take a bath.' I thought to myself. I went to my room and started my bath water. I got out of my clothes and stepped in. I stepped out of the bathtub and here here my bedroom door open and I peeked out and saw my master, Ciel standing there. I blushed deeply. "U-Uh, m-master? What a-are you doing h-here?" I asked him. He looked at my head that was sticking out of my bathroom door. He backed up and locked my door. Then went to sit on my bed. It was scary for me. I was the same age as the master, so he pays most of his attention to me. "Come, Y/N. I want to do something with you." He said with a smirk. "O-Ok..." I said shaking. Oh no. What is he going to do!?! I screamed inside of my head. I went to sit on the bed but he stoped me. "No. On my lap." He said. He sat cross legged on the bed. I sat in his lap. Face bright red. And keeping my towel raped around me as tight as I could get it. "Unrap the towel." Ciel ordered me. My face went bright red as I slowly undid my towel and exposed myself. Ciel licked his lips. "Lay down on the bed." He said. I did as told and lay down on my back. He got on top of me and started to take off his shirt. "M-Master.....? What a-are you going t-to do to me...?" I asked nervous. "The question is what am I not going to do to you.~" He said seductively in my ear. I gulped. He revealed his chest to me. Then slowly took off his shorts and underwear in a teasing manner. I quickly pulled the rest down myself, knowing were this was going. "Eager are we?" Ciel teased. I looked away embarrassed. He cupped my face with his hand and kissed me. I moaned into the kiss. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. But I playfully dinied. He grabbed at my breast roughly and made me gasp, and took that chance to shove his tongue into my mouth. I moaned again as he started to pinch at my perky buds. He broke the kiss and started down my neck, leaving hickys. I moaned loudly, and he seemed to enjoy it because I could see his member growing. I grasp his member in my had and started to pump he moaned and threw his head back in pleaser. "I-I can't take it much longer!" Ciel yelled as he parted my legs and slammed himself into me. I screamed out in pain. Ciel looked down and saw I was bleeding. "Y-Your a virgin!?" He sounded surprised. I nodded my head, tears streaming down my face. He sighed and started to lightly thrust. It hurt like hell but I finally adjusted to him and moaned out in pleaser. He took that as a sign to go faster, and he did. He soon started to thrust at inhuman speeds making me a moaning mess. "Ahhhh! Ciel! I-I'm going to- AHHH~!" I moaned as I came on him. He came soon after.
"I love you Y/N..." He said panting and covered in sweat. "I love you too, Ciel." I said back.

Extended ending

"Y/N? Is everything ok, I heard some screaming earlier. And I can't find the young master any-" Sebastian stoped what he was saying and saw us both naked and in bed asleep. He just chuckled and left the room.

Sooooo? How did you guys like it!? Sorry if it was bad. Once again this is my first lemon.

I'm taking requests if you have any.

-Shadow