Chapter 1

'She started walking fast down the lane, turning around at fixed intervals. At one point, she started running. She stopped after coming to a point of intersection and she turned around. She looked around but could see nothing. She sighed and shook her head. She turned and started walking towards her home. She reached her home in record time. But, she thought she could feel that somebody was following her throughout the whole journey. She unlocked the door of her house, went in, and locked it. she switched on the lights of the living room and went on to carry out her chores. Suddenly, the doorbell rang and she went to open the door. When she opened the door her hand went to her mouth and she stifled a scream..."

'Hey, honey!' A voice whispered in her ear. She got startled and turned around to slap her twin. But, as it was already anticipated by her twin,he caught her hand easily.

'You know I got scared right?' She asked him.

'That was the whole point.' He took the book out of her hand and read out 'Nobody told you to read "MYSTERIES AND MURDERS"at the peak of night.' He then held the book at a safe distance out of his twin's reach.

'Give it back Richard.' She said as she tried to get the book from him.

'Nope, Rachael.' He started running through the room with Rachael chasing him. 'Have you seen the newspaper?' He asked her while standing on the table so that he could get away from his sister.

'No, why? Does it have anything interesting in it?' She asked while trying to make him topple over the table.

'If you read these books, obviously you will not have any time to read the newspaper. Do you know you made it to the headlines after performing that little show yesterday?' He said after performing a summersault and starting to run.

'Really! AWESOME!' She stopped chasing him and exclaimed.

'Yup. That really was a good concert you held last night in school.'

'I know right.' She said and then suddenly the doorbell rang.'You go get it.'

'Why, are you scared?' He said while turning around to face her.

'Yes, very. Now go.' She said and pushed him towards the door. He went and opened the door and he stood there for sometime before calling for Rachael.

'Hey, come here and look who's here.' He said

'Who is it?' She asked before coming and standing beside her twin. She looked at the person standing in front of them and exclaimed,'Mum!'

**********************************************************************************************
Please comment if you like it and please correct my mistakes.
I will not ramble but please to the power of infinity read my story.
Picture of Rachael