Nathan Sykes Imagine: Comfort

Imagine you are in your room crying because of al the drama in your life. It makes you so depressed you don't know what to do anymore. It felt like you have been crying for ages when really, it has only been 10 minutes. You heard a knock at your door and mumbled "go away". You didn't want to talk to anyone. you just wren't in the mood for anyone at the moment. The knocking on your door continued for 5 minutes then finally, after being extremely annoyed, went over to your door and opened it shouting, " WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Your mother stooded there shocked and calmly asked you if you were alright. You just wiped the tears away with the back of your hand and nodded. Your mother told you that there were guests for you in your living room and ordered you to get dressed. All you could do was nod and go back into your room and fix yourself up for your guests. Once you were ready, you took a quick glance in the mirror and headed down stairs. When you walked in your living room, you saw 5 handsome boys sitting down on your couch. Once they saw you they quickly got up and greeted you one by one. The first named Max, second Tom, third Jay, forth Siva, and fifth Nathan. Then you quickly realised they were the famous, Britsh boy band The Wanted. You started to cry but this time they were tears of joy. You were so excited. They stayed for the rest of the day just hanging with you but you definetly tried to stay near Nathan. You always had a crush on him and you were mostly just excited just to see him. As you were talking to Nathan, he  looked you in the eyes and noticed your eyes were puffy. Nathan looked at you confusingly and asked if you had been crying. Your eyes widened and you just nodded and eplained everything to him. He didn't really know what to do so he just wrapped his arms around you and comforted you. As you two were hugging the boys yelled, "Nath! We have to go!" Then he just let go of you and gave you his number so if you ever needed someone there to help you with anything or just talk, he would be there. Then he gave you a quick peck on the cheek and was out of site. All you could do was stand there, motionless, not knowing what to do, and let all the perfect memories of the day fly through your head.

Thanks for reading! This is my first imagine so sorry if it's bad...