Sunrise to Sunset

The Doctor and Clara were half way through the second week of their honeymoon. So far it had been amazing, they spent the first week in The City of Love, Paris. And it was so beautiful, but The Doctor wanted to treat Clara, so he took her away to a private island, on a world half way across the universe, and it was gorgeous! They had their own house, which overlooked the ocean, and many other beautiful aspects of their island home, but Clara's favourite was the dock-like balcony on the edge of the house that went out into the ocean (pictured above (fun fact: that's Jenna in the picture...okay not really that fun...more of a fact)). The best part was that you could watch the sunrise and sunset from that very spot. There was a four-poster bed on the end of the dock, where Clara and The Doctor slept every night and watched the sun, the moon and the stars. And Clara never wanted to leave that spot.

One morning The Doctor woke up to the sound of waves, a beautiful sunrise and the most gorgeous woman in his arms, his wife, Clara. The sun bounced through the white sheets that covered the bed and the top of the four-poster. It reflected on her shiny, brown hair. She was so beautiful and he couldn't love her anymore.

He slowly climbed out of the bed, and went inside the house and into the glass and stainless steel kitchen, where he made coffee. As he walked back out he saw Clara sitting on the edge of the dock, in her TARDIS blue silk robe, with her little feet dangling over the edge, and her couldn't love her more. He placed his coffee down and ran to grab his phone. He took a photo of her sitting there, so beautiful, and so loved. He never wanted to let her go.

He walked over to where she was sitting and sat beside her and passed her a cup of coffee.

"Morning, love." He spoke in a husky, tired voice. He placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Morning, honey." She replied and leaned into his shoulder as she wrapped arm around her. He put his coffee down at the same time as her, and stood up. He picked her up by her waist and she wrapped her legs around him.

She looked into his eyes and saw love, pure, unadulterated, unfearful, deep, and strong love. No one could love her more than he did.

He looked into her eyes and saw love, pure, unadulterated, unfearful, deep, and strong love. No one could love him more than she did.

He kissed her, and she kissed him back. Neither one of them dominated the kiss because neither of them could love the other more than they were loved. Because to them, love wasn't and action, or a feeling. Love wasn't an emotion. Love was a promise. And no matter how hard they tried, neither of them could break that promise.

Because Clara and The Doctor were impossible lovers. And no one could break them apart.

*************************************
Ahhhhhhhhhhh

So first Whouffle fic...no idea how good this is...so please favourite and tell me in the comments if this was any good, I know it's short, I'm gonna make them a but longer and I think I have a five or six parter that I would like to do!

Anyways...
Thanks for reading!
~Grace