10

"Conversation"
'Thought'

Previous :

Tsuna's P.O.V

"Okay then, let's start it." I say.

"This is Na-Tsu. He is my Vongola Box Weapon. It could change to Mantello Di Primo and Mitena Di Primo." I say and showed it.

"That's looks like my cloak and mitten." Primo say.

"Yes, that's why it's called Mantello Di Primo and Mitena Di Primo." Tsuna say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tsuna's P.O.V

"Next is Uri, Gokudera-kun." I say

"H-hai! Jyuudaime!" Gokudera-kun say.

"This is Uri. She's my Vongola Box Weapon. And she's part of my Systema C.I.A. It could change to G's Archery!" Gokudera-kun say and showed it.

"Oi!! That's my Archery!!!" G say.

"Vongola Box Weapon, it change to the Vongola First / Primo Generation weapon when they are fighting." I say.

"That's mean, my weapon is Tsuna's, G weapon is Gokudera-kun's, Asari weapon is Yamamoto-kun's, Lampo weapon is Lambo-kun's, Daemon weapon is Chrome-san and Mukuro-san's, and Alaude weapon is Kyoya-kun's?" Primo ask.

"Hn. Who give you permission to call me by my first name?" Hibari-san ask.

"Maa~ maa~ take it easy Hibari-senpai." Yamamoto say.

"Hn. Even if you are the first generation, i won't allow you." Hibari-san say.

"Ah, g-gomen Hibari-kun." Primo say.

"Next, Jiro and Kojirou, Yamamoto."

"Ou! This is Jiro (Dog) and Kojiro (Swallow). My Vongola Box Weapon. It could change to Asari Ugetsu's Four Irregular Sword." Yamamoto say and showed it.

"Haha.. It's really looks like mine." Asari-san say.

"It is yours Flute-Freak!!" G-san say.

"Next, Chrome or Mukuro, Mukurowl."

"T-this is Mukurowl, my Vongola Box Weapon. I-it could change to Daemon Spade's Devil Lens..." Chrome say.

"Nufufu~ That is my lens.. I wonder how they did it? Who made this Vongola Box Weapon?" Daemon-san say.

"The one that made Vongola Box Weapon for the first time is Verde. The lightning Arcobaleno." I answer.

"Nufufu~ Let me meet that Verde." Daemon-san say.

"Heck no! You already make a mess for us at the future and you want to go to the futur--" Gokudera-kun yell and i manage to stop it.

"Nufufu~ I wonder what you mean by that?" Daemon-san ask.

"*sigh* In the future you cause lots of trouble for us, we kinda ..............hate you............" I say.

"And what trouble is that?" Primo ask.

"Reborn, this won't change the future right?" I ask.

"Ciaossu! Sharp as ever with your BOSS MODE. And yes, won't change the future, if Daemon doesn't do that again of course." Reborn say and smirked.

"Nufufu~ So what is that about?" Daemon-san ask.

"B-bossu.. Let me and Mukuro-sama the one that explain it.. It is our Inheritance Succesion Arc after all..." Chrome say.

"O-of course Chrome." I say.

"Kufufu~ You Melon-Head dare to trap my dear Chrome and hypnotis her? I will surely punish you Kufufu~" Mukuro say.

"Nufufu~ I don't know what you mean and who did you call Melon-Head i wonder?" Daemon say.

"Kufufu~" Mukuro say.

"M-mukuro-sama, p-please just let me say it." Chrome say.

"Kufufu~ Of course Chrome." Mukuro say.

Chrome's P.O.V

"T-that is when the Primo / First Generation tested us if we were really fitted to become Decimo / Tenth Generation. It was the last Inherritance Succesion Arc. When it comes to my time to be tested. D-daemon-san had hypnotis me and made Kyoko-san, Haru-san, and Yuni-san to stay with me at the Kokuyo Land. Even Mukuro-sama can't switch with me. A-after that, even Bossu have to come to Kokuyo Land because he was worried about me and the others. And then, Daemon-san locked us up at a small circle ball. And our breath was limited, so Yuni-san doesn't have other choice but to help us... A-and after that Daemon-san make an illusion so that nobody can enter the Kokuyo Land except for Boss and the other guardi---" I say but cutted by Reborn.

"What's wrong Reborn?" Bossu ask.

"There is someone talking in the headphone." Reborn say.

"Tsu.....yoshi......you...........?" Shoichi-san ask.

Tsuna's P.O.V

"Tsu.....yoshi......you...........?" Shoichi-kun ask.

"Shoichi-kun? Is that you?" I ask.

"Vongola......is......problem......Famiglia.....bazooka...." Spanner-san say.

"Famiglia? Which Famiglia? Bazooka? Do you mean 10 Year Bazooka?" I ask.

"Sorry Vongo----" Spanner-san say but cutted.